03-15-07, 04:24 PM   #1
Simonpo
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Lots of problems

i just recently dowloaded mazzle UI and i hav a few problems..

1. the description font and "when u rightclick for options" font is way tooo small. i hav set all the font sizes to max

2. when i exit the game, it comes up with a WoW error screen

3. the UI tinerface is too small and i dont know how 2 enlarge it

PLZ HELP...
03-15-07, 07:02 PM   #2
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Don't take this the wrong way but you had to atleast have seen the forum threads before posting. Did it occur to you that one of the ones marked Support or Known issues might have held the answers for you? If you search thru this forum you will see numerous threads with the exact same questions as you are asking.. Thanks..
03-16-07, 03:16 AM   #3
Simonpo
A Murloc Raider
FYI i hav looked through those threads and none of them have helped...
03-16-07, 06:06 PM   #4
Deyhateme
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Some things i suggest:

1) In Mazzifier theres an option at the first page for your font size, either Normal, Large or, Mr.Magoo, that should adjust your font sizes just fine. If not you can change it through Fubar.

2) Copy and paste the WoW error onto the forums, no one can understand the problem if you just say you have an error.

3) If your UI is to small, adjust your resolution through Video Options and then remazzify with the correct aspect ratio.

Most of this is just plain common sense, if you take more than 2 minutes to find your answer here, or if you'd ask questions with some manners and respect (as well as brains) you would get a faster and more efficient answer.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lots of problems