04-05-07, 08:43 PM   #1
Skan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
MacBook Pro Keyboard only allows 3 keys to be pressed at one time?

I was wondering if anyone else out there is using a MacBook Pro C2D 2.33ghz 15" out there. The reason I ask is that I recently upgraded from my PowerBook 12" 1.5ghz ( lol ), and while the difference in performance is extremely good/ fantastic, I have noticed a rather odd thing with the number of keys that can be pressed at one time.

For example, I play a rogue among many toons, and I like stealthing. So I move forward with the "W" key, then attempt to shift into stealth at the same time using shift-S. For some reason this will not work, and I find my self having to take my finger off the "W" key in order to get shift-S to work. Does anyone else have this problem using a MacBook (pro or other). I didn't notice it as an issue on my powerbook... Is there some setting I should know about, or is it an inherent problem with MacBooks + WoW?

Any feedback would be great!

cheers,
Skan
04-05-07, 09:08 PM   #2
Lywellyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

If I remember correctly, using my normal keyboard on my desktop computer, there were simultaneous keypress limitations. Might be OS-specific, I dunno.
04-17-07, 08:55 AM   #3
Skan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hmmm, it ONLY seems to be when using my rogue to go into stealth with shift-s while pressing the W (forward) key at the same time.. Prolly something with TrinityBars I have overlooked soemwhere. Not a big issue, just annoying sometimes :)

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » MacBook Pro Keyboard only allows 3 keys to be pressed at one time?