06-28-05, 04:42 PM   #21
JoBel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bigtoy
First, I am using the version of CastParty that comes from this thread because it does away with the 2865 NIL error and the pet issue.
Are you using version downloaded from here
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wowcastparty/

or attached file from 8th post of this thread?

I suggest to try the last 'official' version from sourceforge and then report bugs or errors.

Thank you

Last edited by JoBel : 06-28-05 at 04:52 PM.
06-28-05, 06:11 PM   #22
Bigtoy
A Defias Bandit
I am using the version that was in the 8th post of this thread.

I understand the desire of everyone to use the sourceforge site. I am even tyring to get involved in assisting that site.

However, I need a castparty that works. And the version in this area has the latest fixes for the 2865 bug that I refuse to live with in the original.

It seems the sourceforge project is more interested in provding a re-write than bug fixes of the original package they published. I am fine with that also and look forward to their efforts. However, until that happens I will look for whatever versions of tghe software provide me the most stable functionality possible. This version seems to be closest.

The question still remains. Do you know if the version provided here (8th post) is compatible with CTRA 1.17 and if so how do I go about making the two work together. I specifically want to use CP functions on CTRA groups.

Regards,
Jay
06-29-05, 01:45 AM   #23
JoBel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Bigtoy
I am using the version that was in the 8th post of this thread.

I understand the desire of everyone to use the sourceforge site. I am even tyring to get involved in assisting that site.

However, I need a castparty that works. And the version in this area has the latest fixes for the 2865 bug that I refuse to live with in the original.
Sorry if I'm repetitive, but the version 1.50b posted from Thrae on this site and the version in the 8th post of this thread are very different from version 1.51beta on Sourceforge.net.

Sf's version seems to have no 2865 bug, at least for me. If you'll have problems with sf's version at least you'll have a team working on them
06-29-05, 08:42 AM   #24
Bigtoy
A Defias Bandit
OK.

Nice. The version from Sf does have the 2865 issue for me. (Editted)I just noticed you are on the Sf team now JoBel. Nice. I also jsut read (for the first time) that they will be providing a bug fix release soon. When that comes out I will use it.

Now. About my second question. Regardless of version has anyone had success getting CTRA groups to behave as if they were in the CP frame (using mouse short-cuts for casting, etc...).

- Jay

Last edited by Bigtoy : 06-29-05 at 08:45 AM.
07-01-05, 10:43 AM   #25
JoBel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
New version 1.5.2 released on

- moved resurrection names to the localization file for translation into other languages
- movement detection fix: moving forward or backwards no cancels autorun
- fixed a spell translation bug, should now be able to read spells from other language translations
- removed unused funtions
- correct hunter class issuses with healing pet over a long play time
- fixed Tooltips bug where tooltips were always showing
- changed and added spell names in localization file, it is now more readable, some however still need translations into other languages
- fixed errors caused by not having a spell message
- fixed blessing of wisdom bug, fixed Blessing of Kings is not showing up as a buff I can do, fixed Blessing of Salvation
- fixed bug of where pets would sometimes not leaave the party
- fixed Option to disable frames around bars not working
- fixed Pet class showing as %c
- updates for FR localization
- fixed Error when using click to res
- fixed Nil error, when casting Non-healing spells
- fixed CPO and changing options for clicking
- fixed german version and CPO
- fixed Sending "heal" messages

Try it and report.
07-02-05, 03:11 PM   #26
dagoburg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by JoBel
New version 1.5.2 released on
... snip
Try it and report.
excellent news!
07-10-05, 03:21 AM   #27
JoBel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
You can find last beta version also on WoW Interface
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4002

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » CastParty 1.50 BETA