04-23-07, 02:32 AM   #1
Froum
A Murloc Raider
Little Help for Prat appreciated :) [COLOR=Red][Resolved][/COLOR]

Hi all
I'm desesperatly looking for a little help or faq topic about Prat, since I've been using it, and couldn't configure it the way I want...
Explanations : I was using MazzleUi, and the combat log was separated in two :
the damades I was doing, and the ones I was taking.
I've changed my UI for something more personal, still using Prat, but wasn't able to reproduce that configuration, since the combat log about enemies is working perfectly, but not the second one I've created.
Any suggestions?

Last edited by Froum : 04-23-07 at 12:54 PM.
04-23-07, 03:47 AM   #2
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I think the problem maybe be inside the mod called SimpleCombatLog.
It's configurable too, by typing /scl i think, and you should be able to do some type of RESET. Should put things back to how the mod came.
04-23-07, 07:34 AM   #3
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you created 2 windows for DMG and you are using SimpleCombatLog, then you have to set the settings individually. First, find out which number the two windows are that you are using for DMG. i.e. - normal chat is 1, default blizzard comabt log is 2, anything you create after is 3, 4, etc.

Guessing that the two windows you created are Window 2 and 3 start with '/scl show 2', and choose the default profile of 'dmg you do' (I think thats what its called). Then same for the next one, '/scl show 3', and select 'dmg done to you'. Just replace 2 or 3 with the correct number for the window.

Another thing with Prat and SCL, is do not use Prat's min/max size options, since it will not work with the windows being used by SCL. In the SCL options, there is a choice called 'Greater Resize'. Use this option if you need to make them smaller/larger than what blizzard allows by default.

Hope this helps some.
04-23-07, 12:53 PM   #4
Froum
A Murloc Raider
I've done exactly what you both said, and guess what?
It worked !
another solution to call SCL except the command lines is the alt-clic on the name of the frame you want to interact with
Thank a lot you guys.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Little Help for Prat appreciated :)