07-01-05, 02:46 AM   #1
cyberopticx
A Murloc Raider
Question MARk?

I was just wondering what mod is this and how do u get to bind your spells to the keys?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...0701013807.jpg
07-01-05, 03:07 AM   #2
Remelio

Looks to me like Insomniax Recompilation (found here)

Looks like a standard bar mod, so you should just need to drag the spells you want to the appropriate buttons then just hit the key combination that the button says to activate the spell.

Hope this helps.
07-01-05, 03:18 AM   #3
cyberopticx
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Remelio
Looks to me like Insomniax Recompilation (found here)

Looks like a standard bar mod, so you should just need to drag the spells you want to the appropriate buttons then just hit the key combination that the button says to activate the spell.

Hope this helps.
Could you tell me how to do that pls thanks.
07-01-05, 03:32 AM   #4
Remelio

Open your spellbook, drag the icon for the spell you want from the book to the blank box (or if you're replacing a spell the filled box) on your bars where you want it, and then drop it in the square. That should put your spell from your book to your bar.
07-01-05, 03:33 AM   #5
cyberopticx
A Murloc Raider
Open your spellbook, drag the icon for the spell you want from the book to the blank box (or if you're replacing a spell the filled box) on your bars where you want it, and then drop it in the square. That should put your spell from your book to your bar.
yeah i know how to do that but i want to bind my spells to they keys. how to do that
07-01-05, 03:57 AM   #6
Remelio

Ah, it depends on your mod. If you open up the options screen (esc) hit "Key Bindings" - scroll down til you find your UI mod that is doing the bars (for example, in Insominax, its "Insomniax BibiToolbars" but it might just be listed under "BibiToolbars" in the key bindings screen. Then just make key bindings for the buttons that you want.

Is that more of what you were asking?
07-01-05, 04:17 AM   #7
cyberopticx
A Murloc Raider
Ah, it depends on your mod. If you open up the options screen (esc) hit "Key Bindings" - scroll down til you find your UI mod that is doing the bars (for example, in Insominax, its "Insomniax BibiToolbars" but it might just be listed under "BibiToolbars" in the key bindings screen. Then just make key bindings for the buttons that you want.

Is that more of what you were asking?

OK thanks a lot i found it

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Question MARk?