06-07-07, 01:48 PM   #1
DaPoets
A Defias Bandit
Druid epic flight form LOUD noise

Forgive me for not having technical data as I am posting this through my cell phone.

When I turn my druid in the epic flight form I get the normal sound of that transformation but right afterwards a second sound which is about 3 times louder and sounds like a man yelling occurs. please tell me there is a fix for this......

Cat, bear, aqua all work fine with the expected sounds being generated.

1600x1200 dual screens running wow in maximized window mode (with minimize bar up top)

LvL 70 Druid

DaPoets

06-10-07, 08:42 AM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by DaPoets
Forgive me for not having technical data as I am posting this through my cell phone.

When I turn my druid in the epic flight form I get the normal sound of that transformation but right afterwards a second sound which is about 3 times louder and sounds like a man yelling occurs. please tell me there is a fix for this......

Cat, bear, aqua all work fine with the expected sounds being generated.

1600x1200 dual screens running wow in maximized window mode (with minimize bar up top)

LvL 70 Druid

DaPoets
It's occurring b/c there is no camera info for that model. You'll have to wait for 1.1 or comment out the lines that make the sounds. I've described how to do that in other posts.

06-12-07, 02:08 AM   #3
Lidor
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy FuBar woe's

Hi everyone,

My problem is that while playing if I happen to run my cursor over one of the center FuBar items too fast the UI lockes up on me. Anyone else have this problem? And is there a way to fix it? Never had this problem until the patch cam out.

06-12-07, 04:55 AM   #4
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Lidor
Hi everyone,

My problem is that while playing if I happen to run my cursor over one of the center FuBar items too fast the UI lockes up on me. Anyone else have this problem? And is there a way to fix it? Never had this problem until the patch cam out.
Do you have the latest version of Fubar? Also, do you play on a Mac? I think there was a thread about this problem. Try searching the MazzleUI forum.

06-12-07, 09:29 AM   #5
robj1s
A Kobold Labourer
Disable PetinFU and try again that was causing slowdown for me

06-12-07, 10:10 AM   #6
Lidor
A Murloc Raider
I have all my add-ons updated as best I could, I know I updated FuBar. I'm playing on a PC running Window's XP.

Ok robj1s I'll try that, thank you.

06-16-07, 06:19 AM   #7
cycu
A Murloc Raider
i have big problem all my inscriptions are very small i cant find any options to do bigger
and i cant do anything with my swstats look on 1 pictures below

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/327...7140235bp4.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/952...7194846kl8.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/554...7194900hy2.jpg

ps: i have winxp on my pc and i ubrgade all addons i use wowace ubgrader and i instal new version of mazz

sry for my english

Last edited by cycu : 06-16-07 at 11:54 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD