06-27-07, 06:08 PM   #1
dakota3
A Defias Bandit
Just installed - have bars, can't figure out how to get rid of them

I just installed the UI package and I'm getting everything set up and organized, but there are some bars that I can't figure out how to get rid of.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...707_183044.jpg

On the right side, right above threatmeters, is a 4x4 square with blacksmithing, smelting, first aid, cooking fires, fishing...like it took all my basic tradeskills and put them in there. I tried turning off all visibility of bongo bars, doesn't control it. All extra sidebars from blizzard's UI have been turned off. I'm kind of stumped as to where this is coming from.

Also, there seems to be an icon above my character portrait, looks like an evocate icon with the number 58 on it, not sure what that is either. Clicking on it puts "Nothing to do" in the chat window.

Last edited by dakota3 : 06-27-07 at 06:12 PM.
06-27-07, 06:11 PM   #2
ze0
Premium Member
Premium Member
The Conner right above the clock Click on it, ... if you mouse over each conner of the frame it will tell you which addon it will open or close. The box in question is the context menu makes it easy so you don't have to open up your spell book each time you have to use an item or have to place proffessions in an action bar/
06-27-07, 06:13 PM   #3
dakota3
A Defias Bandit
Fixed it. Thanks.
06-27-07, 06:23 PM   #4
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In the Mazzle Options settings - reached by click on the rightmost Fubar item - there is a setting to display this when first logging in or not.

I have mine set to NOT display.

There are a LOT of options that can be configured in that panel.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

06-27-07, 06:48 PM   #5
dakota3
A Defias Bandit
Two more issues.

One, I'm trying to right-click deuce commander, nothing happens. Second, trying to configure tinytip, clicking the "configure tinytip" through the options menu, nothing happens. I type /tinytip and press enter...here's the odd thing. I press enter, and nothing happens. As in, the text field where I am typing my text does not close. I can do /time and /say and other things just fine, but it won't accept the /tinytip command. Not that big of a deal, it's just the tooltip right now is at an awkward spot.

I did disable fubar and most of its addons to try to save some memory, hope that didn't mess anything up.

Last edited by dakota3 : 06-27-07 at 06:56 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Just installed - have bars, can't figure out how to get rid of them