06-27-07, 05:02 AM   #1
Sarah
A Defias Bandit
Help plz mazzleui

hello every one i have some problems whit my mazzleui addon when i did everything 2 instal the addon i dont get the background of the addon can some one plz xplain why (i hat 2 reinstal wow because i hat some kind of error)

screenie

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2...7103651nx4.jpg

thnx for reading
Greetz,

sarah
06-27-07, 07:24 AM   #2
Naomina
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ugh, this has been explained in the forums, in the help, in the FAQ..... before creating a new post, check the Frequently Asked Questions, and maybe search the forums. Just maybe.

Also, if you do get an error, list it. its always helpful to see what kind of error, rather than seeing someone saying stuff like "hai gaiz me gots an error kkthxbai".

Last edited by Naomina : 06-27-07 at 07:26 AM.
06-27-07, 07:35 AM   #3
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Read!

Check mazzle forums, FAQ, and other interesting posts found on this site. It's very helpful.
06-27-07, 08:03 AM   #4
Dregazuk
A Defias Bandit
Well, I have the exact same problem, my bars are missing... I can't use most things, and the little miniatyre or my character in the corner is not there.
I have searched this forum, and Mazzle F.A.Q even googled to find a solution, but no, nothing. So maybe someone can direct me (with a link or something, because I've spent hours of searching) or tell me what's wrong and what to do, please!
06-27-07, 08:37 AM   #5
Sarah
A Defias Bandit
me 2 Dregazuk

if some one has the same problem and knows how 2 fix it whit a better xplaination then look on the forum plz do make a post how 2 do it

thnx for reading

Greatz,
Sarah
06-27-07, 08:50 AM   #6
depotstu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Post this issue in the Mazzle forum...you might get help faster

06-27-07, 08:51 AM   #7
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
wowAceupdater

Did you guys update Ace mods with WOW Ace updater?

Mazzle posted a bongos quick fix after the patch. Try that also.

I deleted Bongos, and added Bongos2. This means that your going to have to change some settings in Bongos2 (size of bars, positioning, etc...).

Also, please note that this worked for me, but it may not work for you. Fiddle around with it.

Let me know how it turns out.

Good luck! This is a wonderful UI, but it won't set itself up.

I can't thank you enough Mazzle (Can't wait for the new one).
06-27-07, 09:00 AM   #8
Dregazuk
A Defias Bandit
Well, I don't know about any update, but I downloaded it today, my friend and I where looking for nice addons, and stumbled across this one, but, the thing is, it works perfectly for him, but not me, and we dowloaded it from the same place the same time :s
06-27-07, 09:10 AM   #9
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dregazuk
Well, I don't know about any update, but I downloaded it today, my friend and I where looking for nice addons, and stumbled across this one, but, the thing is, it works perfectly for him, but not me, and we dowloaded it from the same place the same time :s
Details please... "It don't work right" is not a problem we can possibly solve.

Make sure to read the FAQs, post any errors BugSack is capturing, perhaps screenshots and specifics.

The more specific you are the better equipped we are to help you.

Some helpful links:

<Mazzle Portal> and <Mazzle FAQ>

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

06-27-07, 09:43 AM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Although MazzleUI looks like it was just updated, it was only a version change number or something to get ready for when the new version comes out. The mods in MazzleUI need to be updated for 2.1 and the quickfix for bongos (available for download on that page, too) needs to be applied for your bars to work. What you need to do is:

1. Install MazzleUI
2. Run the WoWAceUpdater (there are multiple threads with instructions in the Mazzle forum)
3. Update any other non-ace mods like ATSW, etc
4. Install the quickfix
5. Log in to Mazzify (following the directions in the Mazzle download folder)

The new, up to date version is in beta testing at the moment but is coming.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-28-07, 05:04 AM   #11
Dregazuk
A Defias Bandit
Well, thanks for all the support, I finaly got it to work, I dowloaded the QuickFix from their homepage, and that solved the problem. Here is a link Sarah.
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7310.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help plz mazzleui