07-01-07, 03:33 PM   #1
Nightsmear
A Fallenroot Satyr

Music from games?

How do u rip music from a game? lets say i want to listen to diablo music on itunes while playing WoW how can i do that? (if its legal, if not then that sucks...)
07-01-07, 03:40 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For Diablo, there used to be links on the site for downloads of the music, but they don't work any more. Look on limewire.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-01-07, 03:46 PM   #3
Nightsmear
A Fallenroot Satyr

lol, well i kinda was using diablo as an example...so should i look on websites of games that have good music to see if they have downloads? and i'll check limewire
07-01-07, 04:52 PM   #4
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Many games have soundtrack CD's that you can find/purchase. Diablo2 and Guild Wars I know for sure have soundtrack CD's. First thing I would do is maybe serach on popular CD/Software sites for the game in question to see if a soundtrack was ever made for it. After that, its up to you on how to get it. Hope that helps.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Music from games?