07-06-07, 11:06 AM   #1
Sim
A Murloc Raider
Big wigs

Didn't big wigs use to show timer of AV nodes and towers, back before BC came out thought it use to show that info, the latest version doesn't seem to track that anymore.
07-06-07, 11:26 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I don't think I used BigWigs before BC, but I think someone requested once that bg timers be added into it and they were met with a "no- BigWigs has nothing to do with battlegrounds" response. Though you could search the BigWigs thread on wowace yourself or put in a request.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-06-07, 12:08 PM   #3
Sim
A Murloc Raider
Before TBC came out i was using Big Wigs and ctmod, i thought big wigs kept track bg timers.

Just trying to prove to someone that it did infact use to keep track of the timers in AV.
07-06-07, 12:20 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There were some bg mods that showed timers in AV - perhaps you used one of those?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-06-07, 02:55 PM   #5
Sim
A Murloc Raider
All i remember is, it was in Bigwigs, had blue bars for each node in AV.
I downloaded it from this site long time ago, maybe it was a package mod.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Big wigs