07-16-07, 07:24 AM   #1
Snowtop
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs down Anchors

When I first started playing WoW. Just added Mod's for the fun of it ,but there was one that I liked and can't remembered what it was called. All I know about it was it used to reside in the Feature Menu, and it was a anchor. You clicked on it and it used to put anchors on the screen in different places. Allowing you to move things (Menus,Buffs etc) to where you wanted them. Can any one tell me what the mod is Please?

Thanks Snowtop
07-16-07, 07:31 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not sure about what that particular mod is. Though currently MoveAnything will allow you to do what the name says. If there isnt a particular item listed that you wish to move there are built in methods to be able to capture and move them. It remembers where youve placed windows and can be a global change or per character.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
07-16-07, 07:40 AM   #3
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I don't know what one you used, but i can think of a few mods that allows you to do those things with ease.

Bongos2 (doesnt move bags tho, but i have baudbag to assist there)
Bartender3

Personally i stick with bongos as i think its much easier to set up (although they are basically the same) the only problem i have found with bongos is that the moving function for the minimap is a bit bugged so the title text displaying where you are vanishes even though i have set it as enabled.
07-16-07, 09:47 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Snowtop
reside in the Feature Menu, and it was a anchor. You clicked on it and it used to put anchors on the screen in different places. Allowing you to move things (Menus,Buffs etc) to where you wanted them.
By "Feature Menu", do you mean the Main Menu? (What you get when you hit escape?) MoveAnything puts a button there.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-17-07, 04:05 AM   #5
Snowtop
A Defias Bandit
Smile Thanks

Thanks for the Help. Not what I was looking for, but MoveAnything looks like the one for me. Thanks again for thouse who took the time to help me.
07-17-07, 05:55 AM   #6
Fayen
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sounds like the CT suite. When unlocked, it would have little anchor buttons to drag the various elements of the UI around.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Anchors