07-15-07, 11:00 PM   #1
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

tarcking mining/herb

Is there anything around that automatically puts track mining/herb back up after you die? I forget alot as a new miner.Come to think of it i doubt there is , or there would be mods that automatically put up your class buffs etc. But just asking Thanks
07-16-07, 01:28 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ive seen them previously. But i think they fall under the new API rules that basically say no automatic abilities. Any activation of a skill requires input from the user. So you could hot key it but i dont think mods that auto set it work any more.

Though i encourage anyone with a bit more knowledge of the finer details of the API to correct me if im wrong.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
07-16-07, 01:28 AM   #3
Dez
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

You could try Autobuff , it doesn't do it automatically, but it does apply missing buffs and tracking abilities whenever you scroll your mouse or click if you are out of combat.
07-16-07, 09:49 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yep, MidgetMage55 is correct. You need a hardware event from the player to cast spells/abilities. But there are quite a few mods out there that will remind you to put those buffs/abilities back up.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-16-07, 01:14 PM   #5
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Ok cool, which mod will be the lightest on memory? I only what it to remind me to put the tracker up
07-16-07, 01:20 PM   #6
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
SmartBuff is a great addon for what you are looking for.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance
07-16-07, 03:18 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Not if that's all you want it for and you want it light on memory.

CorkFu is a good one if you use FuBar already. Then just make a macro (which you can then hide and bind to a key if you like) that says "/click CorkFuFrame". You can even detach the tooltip and place it on your screen so it will appear when you need to put your tracking skill up - instead of just watching the FuBar.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-16-07, 03:47 PM   #8
tmt353
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rReminder.html

EXACTLY what you are looking for (well, sorta)
07-16-07, 04:01 PM   #9
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

thanks heeps , ill check these out , thanks again
07-16-07, 10:50 PM   #10
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Cartographer is actually really good too, it does that and much more, like recording where quest monsters are, quest items, quest givers, quest turn-ins, and the such.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tographer.html
07-17-07, 09:50 AM   #11
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I think you misread the original post. They wanted something to help them remember to put their tracking skill back up after dieing - not record their herbs/ore.

07-17-07, 11:50 AM   #12
KillerDreaming
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Seerah
I think you misread the original post. They wanted something to help them remember to put their tracking skill back up after dieing - not record their herbs/ore.
Ah, my bad, I just saw "Tracking Mining/Herb" and skimmed down, saw some people recommending some mods and figured I'd throw my 2 cents in there.

Sorry, my bad.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » tarcking mining/herb