07-19-07, 01:10 AM   #1
Mordikaiin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MoreFriends ...

I have the IgnoreMore MOd that you can find on this site, what I am lookign for now is a mod that is like it but for your friends list. Actually as long as it shares my friends list with all my characters on the same faction & server, as well as makes my friends list unlimited liek IgnoreMore, I would be happy. If anyone knows of an AddOn like this please let me know. Oh and please make sure it is on this site. I don't trust any other sites.

Thank You!

07-19-07, 03:53 AM   #2
alan120880
An Aku'mai Servant

try Friends with benifits (i got a copy form this website) not sure if it gives u MORE friends space but it does exactly what else u wanted I.E. shares all ur friends across ur toons across the server faction dependant hope this helps.

making ur friends list longer i dont know about but surly a minor coding change in ur mod that makes ur ignore list longer is all that is requierd? i dont know anything about code but to my simple brain surly it whouldnt take much, maybe some one else can comment on that for u

hope it helps keep safe

07-19-07, 07:07 AM   #3
Harladar
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
In Auld Lang Syne there is an optio called "sync" that allows you to sync your friends list on one char, and match them up with another char on the same realm in your account. You cant do it cross realm or faction because by default you cant add opposing faction toons to your friends list...otherwise I would have a KoS list like 5000 poeple. So, in short, Auld Lang Syne will sync your friends list, hope that gets you one step closer!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » MoreFriends ...