07-03-07, 06:26 AM   #1
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Prat Problem with /o

I have two chat windows. One of them has all the general stuff, trade, local defense, and guild.

My other chat window has whisper/party/raid/officer.

Prat allows you to separate guild & officer chat as their own channels. Problem is, when i log in, officer chat shows up in both windows. When i try to uncheck it in my general window, it's already unchecked. So i have to check it, then uncheck it every time i log in to make it go away from my general window. Any ideas?
07-03-07, 09:51 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Isn't that part of the default UI?... Delete your chat-cache.txt from your character specific WTF folder (wow\wtf\account\account name\server\character\chat-cache.txt) and redo your chat windows. See if that helps.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-03-07, 09:53 AM   #3
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I'll give it a shot tonight.

Maybe they added it, but i remember some time ago I had to get Confab to split Guild & Officer to different windows.
07-03-07, 09:59 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I don't recall... I've always just had Guild and Officer in the same window.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-03-07, 10:02 AM   #5
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I was looking at my chat-cache file....it doesn't even list officer as any of the channels in any of my chat windows.

Maybe it's not part of the deafult ui, then. Guess I will have to wait for the game to come back up to check.
07-23-07, 09:22 AM   #6
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I finally got around to erasing my chat-cache files, and the problem reappeared.

Also, with prat disabled, this didn't happen as there is no Officer option in the channels menu by default. Any other ideas?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Prat Problem with /o