07-25-07, 08:02 AM   #1
goauld
A Fallenroot Satyr
procs

heyo

have an ace based Ui. It rawks but u all know that :P

Looking for an addon now thhat warns me when something procs. Like for example a setbonus or a hastetrinket.

ty
07-25-07, 08:09 AM   #2
Harladar
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Give Miks scrolling battle text a try, it lets me know why my thing proc, it it doesnt work out for ya, you can go with the ever popular SCT, but IMO, MSBT is better.
07-25-07, 08:36 AM   #3
goauld
A Fallenroot Satyr
have msbt already and sure is pretty damn nice but ... easy to miss the message "shadowflame" or so ... heard u can attach sounds to certain procs with msbt .. true ?
07-25-07, 08:57 AM   #4
Harladar
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
If you mis stuff proccing, theres an option to make the font really big and noticible, for example, when I'm hacking away at my foe, when he hits 20% or less, a HUGE message appears "EXUECUTE HIM!", I cantmiss it, unless my eyes were gouged out, as for sounds, you'd have to talk to the developer of the mod, buecuase I dont want to give you an answer just to be wrong later.
07-25-07, 10:04 AM   #5
Manaman
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You might want to look at power auras, which has been ported to ace as well, I can't recall the new ace name for it though. Power Auras allows you to set different graphic notifications to alert you to conditions of buffs/debuffs on your self and target, as well as conditions like mana and health. The graphic choices are fun to play around with and will really stand out from each other. You can also set the color for the graphics as well as different animation styles. Check it out, you will have fun.
07-25-07, 10:40 AM   #6
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The ace version of power auras is called Avion

WoW Ace wiki page

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-25-07, 12:04 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yes, but Avion is still in alpha and not even available for public download. (It's only in branches on the wowace svn, and you need svn access and an svn client to get it.)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » procs