08-02-07, 06:36 AM   #1
Xanithon
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
What a good surprise...

BLIZZARD SAYS:
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the World of Warcraft account you are using. We understand your point of view and have thoroughly reviewed this issue. As a result, the account action has been removed from the account and all involved parties have been addressed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I encourage you to review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) which states in Section 6 [Security of Login Information] that "You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Login Information, whether or not authorized by you."

As well as Section 3, [Establishing an Account], which states that your during the registration process, you will be required to select a username and a password that are unique to the Account (collectively referred to hereunder as "Login Information"). You may not share the Account or the Login Information with anyone other than as expressly set forth herein.

Your password is to be kept confidential at all times and you are solely responsible for the security of your password. You agreed to the Terms of Use on behalf of yourself and, at your discretion, for one (1) minor child for whom you are a parent or guardian and whom you have authorized to use the account you created on this Service as mentioned in Section 1, [Eligibility].

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for your time and patience in this matter and your continued interest in World of Warcraft.

Seems that Blizzard likes to take their time... I'm back y'all!

Last edited by Xanithon : 08-02-07 at 06:39 AM.
08-02-07, 08:44 AM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
YAY!

now come make another toon on my server lol.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
08-02-07, 10:14 AM   #3
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

WB!

A buddy of mine had his account hacked and when he reported it to Blizz, they immediately froze his account. After that it took him faxing ID's and letters to their office over the course of almost two months to get his account unlocked. The worst part was that his 60-day gamecard was eaten up during that wait and Blizz refused to reimburse for that. He did get some of his items back though.

08-03-07, 12:55 AM   #4
Xanithon
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I'm not sure, (because I haven't been able to get a game-card, and I'm on holiday in Phuket ^^) but I believe that i've had no money or items sold/stolen from my character..

I did lose one thing though... My guild T.T".

Anyway, good to be back.

08-03-07, 09:53 AM   #5
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Welcome back =) Glad to hear blizzard finally got their end sorted out.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-03-07, 09:57 AM   #6
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Originally Posted by MidgetMage55
Welcome back =) Glad to hear blizzard finally got their end sorted out.
Heh.

Well.... hard to say whether they have their "end" sorted out or not, depending on how you take that, but it's always nice to see folks able to return to play this fun game. Welcome back.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » What a good surprise...