09-24-07, 10:45 PM   #1
Moribund
A Fallenroot Satyr
myBindings2 Mousewheel

I know there's the already-aware-of problem with myBindings2 and the mousewheel. Does anyone know if it's safe to update it, if it's been fixed, etc. I've looked around, and can't find any info.
09-24-07, 11:12 PM   #2
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Moribund
I know there's the already-aware-of problem with myBindings2 and the mousewheel. Does anyone know if it's safe to update it, if it's been fixed, etc. I've looked around, and can't find any info.
What do you mean by a problem "with mybindings2 and the mousewheel?"

If you mean that something is cast on you or your group when you use the mousewheel, but can't find it in mybindings2, that's because it isn't there. It is Smartbuff, and you can disable it via the smartbuff options window (/sb if i remember correctly).

If not, then what is the problem?
09-24-07, 11:16 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
no, you can't bind anything to the mousewheel though myBindings2. You can update most anything in MazzleUI, including myBindings2. But this hasn't been changed.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-24-07, 11:26 PM   #4
Moribund
A Fallenroot Satyr
No, I don't mean smartbuff. I've got that disabled because it just runs me out of mana and irritates me, as it doesn't understand that Demonic Armor and Fel Armor and mutually incompatible. myBindings2 has an understood limitation that it doesn't understand how to bind to the mousewheel, and occasionally I'll loose the camera zoom bindings, and have to go through a whole rigamarole to fix them.
09-24-07, 11:50 PM   #5
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Ahhh, yes, the world makes sense again. Thanks
for the explanation. :P
How often do you lose your camera zoom bindings?
Do you think it is linked to some sort of event, or is
it just a bug you have always had?
09-25-07, 02:26 AM   #6
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by Moribund
No, I don't mean smartbuff. I've got that disabled because it just runs me out of mana and irritates me, as it doesn't understand that Demonic Armor and Fel Armor and mutually incompatible. myBindings2 has an understood limitation that it doesn't understand how to bind to the mousewheel, and occasionally I'll loose the camera zoom bindings, and have to go through a whole rigamarole to fix them.
Actually you can fix the Armor issue by going into the Smart Buff options and choosing one or the other to be cast when you trigger the command.
09-25-07, 05:04 PM   #7
Moribund
A Fallenroot Satyr
1) losing the zoom is a bug I've had off and on for a while. Don't really care one way ot the other.

2) Since sometimes I want one armor spell, and sometimes I want the other, and there aren't any buffs so urgent I feel a need to have anything other than an actionbar button, SmartBuff is staying disabled.

None of this answers my actual question of whether there's a version of mybindings2 (or another similar program) that understands mousewheel.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » myBindings2 Mousewheel