09-26-07, 05:25 PM   #1
anonymity22
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Donations For Mazzle Official Fix

who would be willing to donate for an offical mazzle fix? i personally would be willing to donate generously for an official release. i hope others feel the same and appreciate this UI enough to donate for the time it takes to develope it.
09-26-07, 05:27 PM   #2
Lorelahna
A Fallenroot Satyr
I too would be happy to donate!

Its an amazing UI and if I actually understood all that LUA stuff and where to go to fix it I'd do it...but alas I dont.
09-26-07, 06:22 PM   #3
[!]WildBlue
A Defias Bandit
I would...

I would even go for the subscription thread I saw too...
09-26-07, 06:30 PM   #4
zosopage1963
A Fallenroot Satyr
Im In

I think if you are reading this, you know that this UI is second to none, and I would be willing to pay for an official release..... Mazzle UI is what keeps this friggin game fun for me....
09-26-07, 06:31 PM   #5
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
someone will port it..

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
09-26-07, 06:31 PM   #6
NOOB4LIFE
A Defias Bandit
Me too, more than willing!!!
09-26-07, 06:35 PM   #7
LBussy
Legend in my own mind

Premium Member
Send donations to [email protected] if you appreciate what's already been given to you. Doing so could only help. Then you can always send more if/when Mazzle decides to continue work.
09-26-07, 06:49 PM   #8
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
and u just created that email account did you ?
09-26-07, 06:55 PM   #9
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Though I love the work Mazzlefizz has done with the compilation of addons. Its just that, a compilation.
Gladly donate for it to be a working project again, though I feel the creators of the addons used in the compilation should also get a cut of that, as with out them, MazzleUI wouldn't be what it is, irreplacable.

I depend on a lot of the addons to play, though I know they are not needed, its nice not to have to write a macro to change my gear when I shift into a particular form.
09-26-07, 07:00 PM   #10
LBussy
Legend in my own mind

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Smirge
and u just created that email account did you ?
Uh ... nope. That belongs to Mazzle. I just pulled it out of another thread.

I could have been being dishonest though, never thought about that. Maybe one of the beta testers should re-post that for security reasons?
09-26-07, 07:20 PM   #11
mickeyjello
A Kobold Labourer
i would donate too.. i just can't play without mazzle.. geez lol its like a drug.. i tried installing some other mods but nothing is like mazzle
09-26-07, 08:30 PM   #12
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
[email protected] is the correct address for MazzleUI donations. If you want to double-check, see here: http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/p...103&pageid=110
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-26-07, 08:45 PM   #13
anonymity22
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by mickeyjello
i would donate too.. i just can't play without mazzle.. geez lol its like a drug.. i tried installing some other mods but nothing is like mazzle

i agree.. i am completely spoiled.
09-26-07, 09:01 PM   #14
Lorelahna
A Fallenroot Satyr
yep! didnt play last nite...not playin tonite.
09-26-07, 09:23 PM   #15
Amaranna
A Murloc Raider
Instead of posting that you will...

... send money so they can develop it. I sent some just now & I feel bad that I hadn't before.

Thank you for everything, Mazzle group. I didn't realize how lost I would be without all my nifty little tricks.

<3
09-26-07, 09:46 PM   #16
anonymity22
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Amaranna
... send money so they can develop it. I sent some just now & I feel bad that I hadn't before.

Thank you for everything, Mazzle group. I didn't realize how lost I would be without all my nifty little tricks.

<3
great idea.. send money now for our beloved mazzle!!
09-26-07, 09:47 PM   #17
Palo
A Murloc Raider
*sigh* I wish I had the money too.
09-27-07, 04:05 AM   #18
Guthrum
A Defias Bandit
My donation is in. Lets keep this alive!!!!!!
09-27-07, 06:22 AM   #19
Aequi
A Cyclonian
Donation made in hope that there will be a update...
...i fear i'll hafta quit wow if i havto learn to install/configurate all my UI needs

Last edited by Aequi : 09-27-07 at 06:28 AM.
09-27-07, 07:44 AM   #20
Vesania
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by anonymity22
who would be willing to donate for an offical mazzle fix? i personally would be willing to donate generously for an official release. i hope others feel the same and appreciate this UI enough to donate for the time it takes to develope it.
As I posted earlier on the download site, I would be MORE than willing to pay a monthly fee and or donate regularly to keep Mazzle updated. However, I don't see that sending any money in, in hopes that Mazzle will re open their accounts and work on it again is going to do anything. When Mazzle makes it official that they are going to come back and work on this project permanantly I will send in and do it happily because it will be well deserved. In the meantime other players are the ones finding us fixes for the issues we are having now, if anyone deserves a donation atm it would be them due to the fact they are the ones making Mazzle work for us in this whole 2.2 patch mess. With that said I would like to say Thank You to those guys, your efforts to keep Mazzle going for us is much appreciated!!! And To Mazzle......COME ON MAN YOU GOT PEOPLE TRYING TO THROW MONEY AT YOU TO GET YOU TO COME BACK! WHATS THE HOLD UP??? :P I got a credit card just itching to be used!! lol

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Donations For Mazzle Official Fix