09-27-07, 01:41 PM   #181
Crenthius_UB
A Fallenroot Satyr
I smelted some eternium ore into eternium bars last night, worked fine.
09-27-07, 02:19 PM   #182
Kynki
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thanx Meio, I just read your post 'we're close to a complete solution' I have done all that has been posted in there and my UI is sorted apart from this tooltip error when looking at items in my bag. It is only when I look at items in my bag and the bags in my bank (not the large bank vault, just the purchased bags). I can only assume its some kind of bag error, but I just cant think what if you can help at all,it would be great

Thanx again
09-27-07, 02:25 PM   #183
mr2cool
An Aku'mai Servant
another annoying bug i noticed is when i am in a party group and i hover over 1 of the party members to get the little pop up window that shows me where they are like im in stormwind i hover over another person who is in iron forge but the window doesnt pop up my bug sack just fills up
im sure you all notice this but just trying to give info on errors
09-27-07, 02:29 PM   #184
cashe
A Defias Bandit
Cartographer Bug

Fixed most of addons with just updating.

still getting this which is preventing use of Cartographer:

<string>:"CARTOGRAPHEROPENALTERNATEMAP":1: attempt to call method 'OpenAlternateMap' (a nil value)

Help with this would be much appreciated.
09-27-07, 02:38 PM   #185
sdlotu
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by meio
What are your professions and the skill levels of them? I've heard of issues with enchanting, but my warlock is only level 24 and at 147 enchanting. I did not have any issues at all at that level of enchanting. My 70 priest has Tailoring and Herbalism, my tailoring has not had any issues. I even wasted the mats to make a Primal Mooncloth Bag because it was something that I'd never made before to test that.
The toon I tested first is a Miner Jewelcrafter, levels 83/93 respectively.
The same problem occurs when trying to access First Aid and Cooking, levels 135/87.

While composing this, I loaded and Mazzified another toon:
This one is a Miner Engineer, levels 221/233, thus much higher, and the crash still occurs.

So it is present on more than one toon I have, regardless of profession.

Let me know if you need me to test anything else.
09-27-07, 02:59 PM   #186
teckie
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by cashe
Fixed most of addons with just updating.

still getting this which is preventing use of Cartographer:

<string>:"CARTOGRAPHEROPENALTERNATEMAP":1: attempt to call method 'OpenAlternateMap' (a nil value)

Help with this would be much appreciated.

having the same problem with cart, i did the updates with WAU, and now i only get the default maps, any suggestions?
09-27-07, 03:21 PM   #187
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
Its good, well in a bad way, that someone else has finally had the profession button instant crash they I been having since the beginning. Any character, any profession equals WoW closing immediately.

Does anyone have insight into which add-on may control this and/or any solution?
09-27-07, 03:34 PM   #188
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by redcedar
Its good, well in a bad way, that someone else has finally had the profession button instant crash they I been having since the beginning. Any character, any profession equals WoW closing immediately.

Does anyone have insight into which add-on may control this and/or any solution?
The addon is Advanced Trade Skills Window. I have personally not experienced any trouble with it, but many have. If you look for the ATSW download on this site you will see many comments stating problems with it. I have yet to see any resolution to the problem. Until then, it may be better for those of you that are having problems with it to disable the addon. I'm trying to track which professions and skill levels are having the problems so if you could provide which professions you have and the skill levels of thm it would be appreciated.
09-27-07, 04:15 PM   #189
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by irhino2
I've only been using the interface for a couple months, and I'm not as techie with it as the rest of you are. I'm having all of these problems plus a couple others. It seems there is also an error when you try to train you pet as a hunter. Here is the error I get:

Is there going to be a new update for Mirage UI for us newbies that don't know how to go in and fix them individually???????? I'd hate to have to go hunt down another interface that is up to date. The problem I'm having is that everything is out of date since the new patch. Is there anyone out there who can help?????
It seems that you're using MirageUI rather than MazzleUI... I'd probably check in the MirageUI forums.
09-27-07, 04:16 PM   #190
sdlotu
A Murloc Raider
Cannot open Trade Skill Window: ATSW broken on Macs

Just a followup to the previous post.

I loaded a toon with no Mazzle components, only ATSW.

Opened Professions window, clicked on Alchemy, game crashed to desktop.

A bit of research indicates that ATSW is broken only on Macintosh systems. Unfortunately, the programmer does not have access to a Mac to test.

I will switch it off in the Add-Ons window and live without it. It seems pretty unlikely there will be a fix for it.
09-27-07, 04:31 PM   #191
northsider
An Aku'mai Servant
Exclamation Help

EVER SENSE THE PATCH THIS IS WHAT IM GETTING... HELP!!!
09-27-07, 04:39 PM   #192
irhino2
A Defias Bandit
ss

It seems that you're using MirageUI rather than MazzleUI... I'd probably check in the MirageUI forums.
Thanks, thought I was in that forum
09-27-07, 04:51 PM   #193
sdlotu
A Murloc Raider
It's definitely ATSW, and possibly some saved variables.

Second followup:

The ATSW dev says it appears that his mod is broken on Macs, but feels it might be a UI issue.

I loaded a toon with all of Mazzle but not ATSW. I now get the same result, that is, the game crashes to desktop when choosing a profession, even though the ATSW mod is disabled in the Add-ons list at login.

(edited out comments after subsequent testing)

After reading another user's tests, I decided to test on a different Mac. This one does not have all the Contextual menu patches, but did crash with ATSW.

I logged in, opened the Options window, selected Add-ons, disabled ATSW, reloaded the UI, and the Professions work normally, as the other poster noted. Then re-enabled ATSW again using the same procedure and the crash returned.

So it is definitely ATSW. There may be some corruption of saved variables going on as well, but I doubt it matters until ATSW is fixed, if ever.

Last edited by sdlotu : 09-27-07 at 07:56 PM.
09-27-07, 06:23 PM   #194
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
The addon is Advanced Trade Skills Window. I have personally not experienced any trouble with it, but many have. If you look for the ATSW download on this site you will see many comments stating problems with it. I have yet to see any resolution to the problem. Until then, it may be better for those of you that are having problems with it to disable the addon. I'm trying to track which professions and skill levels are having the problems so if you could provide which professions you have and the skill levels of thm it would be appreciated.
Fishing, Cooking, First Aid, Blacksmithing, Jewelcrafting, Tailoring, and Enchanting is what i have tried with my characters. All cause immediate boot/close WoW.

Someone mentions a possible Mac specific issue and that could be. I will continue testing with ATSW and report back.

--reporting back-- disabling ATSW fixes the crashing issue with all tested professions.

Last edited by redcedar : 09-27-07 at 06:59 PM.
09-27-07, 06:45 PM   #195
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by northsider

EVER SENSE THE PATCH THIS IS WHAT IM GETTING... HELP!!!
What is your screen resolution?
09-27-07, 07:44 PM   #196
WowFungus
A Murloc Raider

Yapb

Yet another Patch Bug.

In the Mazzle options there is an option to allow for click casting on party portraits. This is no longer working after the 2.2 patch. I have followed the directions in various threads here and nothing has helped with this particular problem. Any help/advise is greatly appreciated.
09-27-07, 08:44 PM   #197
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by redcedar
Fishing, Cooking, First Aid, Blacksmithing, Jewelcrafting, Tailoring, and Enchanting is what i have tried with my characters. All cause immediate boot/close WoW.

Someone mentions a possible Mac specific issue and that could be. I will continue testing with ATSW and report back.

--reporting back-- disabling ATSW fixes the crashing issue with all tested professions.
UPdate -- while disabling ATSW fixes the immediate crash, i am still get a crash after having any profession open for a while . while = more than about 20 seconds.
09-27-07, 08:55 PM   #198
Aza
A Kobold Labourer
Hmm
This may sound nubish, but then again i aint real good with all that technical stuff.
I updated everything as said in above posts, and everything seem to be working fine.
Except 2 miner little things.

1 my clock, fps, latency, etc .. is missing and i have no clue where to get it back.

2 My bags show up over the right side of my ui ( if that makes sence to annyone ).

If annyone could help a nubbie out i would be verry greatfull for it

Thx.
09-27-07, 10:40 PM   #199
northsider
An Aku'mai Servant
What is your screen resolution?

im getting these errors,

[2007/09/27 22:35:05-21-x1]: ShardAce-4.16\ShardAce.lua:96: attempt to call method 'RegisterMetro' (a nil value)
AceAddon-2.0-46764 (Ace2):927: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:920>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):266: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>
[2007/09/27 22:35:07-21-x11]: ShardAce-4.16\ShardAce.lua:1421: attempt to call method 'StartMetro' (a nil value)
[2007/09/27 22:35:56-21-x1]: Mazzifier-1.1\Mazzifier_Configs.lua:351: Couldn't find CVar named 'EnableErrorSpeech'
[2007/09/27 22:37:26-21-x4]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73>:
<in C code>: in function `TinyTipAnchor_Original_GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor'
TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:66: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:254: in function `DUF_Element_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>
[2007/09/27 22:37:26-21-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73>:
<in C code>: in function `TinyTipAnchor_Original_GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor'
TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>
(tail call): ?:
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:66: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_UnitFrame.lua:268: in function `DUF_UnitFrame_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

---
---

and the res im using is 1280x720 (wide)

any one know how i can fix this disaster
09-28-07, 09:42 AM   #200
Moisticus
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Moisticus
I have most stuff working atm. One thing is driving me crazy though. My trinkents. Only one is above the combat log. The other is off to the right underneath the consumables bar. Even if I "Unlock" the trinkets in the menu I cannot move them. Any suggestions>?
Bumping this issue. Anyone know how I can fix this?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.2 Bug Reports