09-27-07, 06:27 PM   #1
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
How do I set the top screen bar to stay on?

Previously I remember just right clicking the bar where there was no addod showing and then there was a menu, scrolled down, and chose something like 'menu always up'.

Now something called Rock Configuration comes up. I do not see any option to leave menu always up?

Anyone know what i am missing here?
09-27-07, 06:35 PM   #2
scooch74
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yep, I got that too. I am assuming it's part of the new updated FuBar mod. I haven't played around with it yet because other parts of my UI are still unworkable. But I imagine the option is in there somewhere. Probably just a box to check or uncheck. I'll have to get used to the new mod interfaces and such with the update. If I figure out how to do it I'll post. Please do the same.
09-27-07, 06:35 PM   #3
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Run the command /rock to bring up the rock configuration window.

Scroll through the left hand side to find FuBar, one of the options is to Auto-hide the top bar. It is checked by default, uncheck it to have FuBar show all the time.
09-27-07, 06:40 PM   #4
redcedar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by meio
Run the command /rock to bring up the rock configuration window.

Scroll through the left hand side to find FuBar, one of the options is to Auto-hide the top bar. It is checked by default, uncheck it to have FuBar show all the time.
Meio,

You are starting to scare me. You are amazing with all the addon knowledge. Thank you.
09-27-07, 09:04 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you right-click on FuBar itself, it automatically opens RockConfig to the options for that specific FuBar. No scrolling or searching needed.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-27-07, 11:21 PM   #6
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
kidna similar to this but i dont even see my fubar at the top of my screen and all the fubar addons are aroudn the minimap

any idea what i did wrong :S lol

all i did was update all the fubar addons through WAU through the external link in file
09-27-07, 11:23 PM   #7
Lorelahna
A Fallenroot Satyr
make sure you have FuBar (just the regular one) installed and selected on the add on screen. I had the EXACT same problem after using WAU. I had all the Fubar add ons but no plain FuBar. Good Luck

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How do I set the top screen bar to stay on?