09-27-07, 11:07 PM   #1
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
FuBar Fix?

ok so i updated all my fubar addons using WAU but now instead of all sitting on a bar at the top of my screen they are crowded around my mini map... how do i get them bk into that bar at the top????

last problem i am having with my UI
09-27-07, 11:20 PM   #2
Lorelahna
A Fallenroot Satyr
make sure you have FuBar (just the regular one) installed and selected on the add on screen. I had the EXACT same problem after using WAU. I had all the Fubar add ons but no plain FuBar. Good Luck
09-27-07, 11:23 PM   #3
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
ok then will check this if it aint there where do i get fubar from?
09-27-07, 11:24 PM   #4
Lorelahna
A Fallenroot Satyr
if you rerun WAU I would manually check it that should reinstall it.
09-27-07, 11:27 PM   #5
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
hmm jsut checked it all and its enabled but when i start up ingame i get a bug in bugsack that is to do with fubar

[2007/09/28 06:24:00-567-x1]: FuBar\FuBar-Locale-enUS.lua:1: attempt to call global 'Rock' (a nil value)

its that and enUS changes for all languages :S

strange
09-27-07, 11:29 PM   #6
Lorelahna
A Fallenroot Satyr
ok....on your add on screen do you have any libs that say LIB Rock whatever? If not. open WAU again scroll down till you see LIBRock.... anything that starts with that. Check it and rerun your WAU to install all the Rock Libs. I went thru this same thing last nite. Very frustrating.

I believe there are 4 or 5 files.
09-27-07, 11:30 PM   #7
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you use WAU to update FuBar be sure to update with externals for now.
09-27-07, 11:43 PM   #8
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
gonna grab ur patch then see if i still have the same problem
09-28-07, 12:03 AM   #9
Alaros
A Kobold Labourer

I don't like the rock configuration thing. It takes up too much screen which makes it difficult to change things for certain modules on the fly in the middle of a fight or raid. Then, since it's unfamiliar, I have to sit there and FIND the thing I want to change. Is there a way to disable it and use the previous method?
09-28-07, 12:22 AM   #10
Dynnyn
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
the rock config menu goes translucent when u aint highlighting it so there may be an option to have it go more translucent if that would help

i have no real idea cus i aint checked it through yet

*edit* just looked at it now and you can make the rock window smaller and almsot invisble wethere its scroleld over or not give it a try see if that helps*edit*

Last edited by Dynnyn : 09-28-07 at 12:24 AM.
09-28-07, 12:24 AM   #11
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

No, I don't believe that it's possible to go back to the old way. The old version of FuBar will break with the 2.2 patch and that's just the way that they made things to work (as far as I have seen) with the new Rock framework. Growing/Changing pains ftl.
09-28-07, 12:42 AM   #12
Detritis
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by meio
No, I don't believe that it's possible to go back to the old way. The old version of FuBar will break with the 2.2 patch and that's just the way that they made things to work (as far as I have seen) with the new Rock framework. Growing/Changing pains ftl.
Stricitly speaking that is not correct. The old version of FuBar does not break with 2.2 as that is what I am currently running, I dont want to get involved between the internal bickering over Ace2 v Rock and until each and every FuBar plugin (that I use) has been 'Rocked' or made compatible and until they stop duplicating libraries like Babble-Spell I will simply use FuBar 2 until it dies a horrible death with one of Blizzard's later patches.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » FuBar Fix?