10-02-07, 06:36 AM   #1
Wirick
A Fallenroot Satyr
nQuestlog

i have been using mazzle since about 1 month prior to patch 2.2. My nQuestlog worked fine til the patch, and even still a few days after the patch it continued to work. But recently whenever i use it, when i expand a quest, to get the detailed information, it locks up my FPS, either to 1 or 0, and i am forced to reload my UI. Anyone know a quick fix for this? is there an updated nquestlog i can d/l anywhere? thanks for the help guys, and i absolutely love the mod
10-02-07, 07:10 AM   #2
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you using the patch for MazzleUI 1.1 or did you do the updates yourself? If you did them yourself you should be able to delete the .svn file from the nQuestLog folder and run WAU to update it. That fixed the issue for me.
10-02-07, 11:53 AM   #3
Wirick
A Fallenroot Satyr
i used WAU to update it, and i tried doing what you said, but i cant find a .svn file in the nQuestLog folder. Can you give me a name for the file itself and not the extension? any help is apprecitated, thanks again.
10-02-07, 12:08 PM   #4
fatty
A Murloc Raider
you need to go to your folder options and check box to allow you to see hidden folders then it will show up
10-02-07, 02:32 PM   #5
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Wirick
i used WAU to update it, and i tried doing what you said, but i cant find a .svn file in the nQuestLog folder. Can you give me a name for the file itself and not the extension? any help is apprecitated, thanks again.
Its a hidden Folder, not a file, open the Folder Options in control panel, click view, and then select Show Hidden Files and Folders.

OR
In Windows XP
click start, click run,
type in, cmd and press enter
copy then right click->paste into the command prompt:
rd "c:\program files\world of warcraft\interface\addons\nQuestLog\.svn"
with the quotes, and press enter.

Last edited by fyrye : 10-02-07 at 02:39 PM.
10-02-07, 02:59 PM   #6
Trevelyen
A Fallenroot Satyr

I tried all that, but it still didnt update for me, so what I did, was actually DELETE nQuestlong, and get and install it through WAU. Works great now. Also DLed the updated Lightheaded, and that has been working great as well.

-- Trevelyen
10-02-07, 10:32 PM   #7
Wirick
A Fallenroot Satyr
ok.... i finally got my nQuestlog to work, it doesnt lag me out, but as god seems to hate me, another problem has risen. now all the stuff that is in the bar at the top of the screen has been placed as buttons around my minimap. please tell me there is a simple and quick fix for this. thanks again, and hopefully this will be my last problem
10-03-07, 07:09 AM   #8
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Update FuBar via WAU with externals.
10-03-07, 08:45 AM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Or, if you want to stay WITHOUT externals, check off Automatic Dependency Download in the preferences. Either way you will get the necessary libs.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-03-07, 04:17 PM   #10
Wirick
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks a ton guys! It finally works Appreciate all the help, keep up the good work!

Last edited by Wirick : 10-03-07 at 04:21 PM.
10-03-07, 04:25 PM   #11
Wirick
A Fallenroot Satyr
Ok... It's back on the top, but I can't get it to give me the menus when I mouseover. Hopefully another simple fix, thanks again

*** working for the time being just reloaded the UI.***

Last edited by Wirick : 10-03-07 at 04:30 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » nQuestlog