10-02-07, 08:47 AM   #1
banjo
A Fallenroot Satyr
Baggins! We hates it, we does my precious!

Ahem.

So, I can't stand Baggins. Am I going to completely balls up my install of MazzleUI if I choose to use the far superior (IMHO) ArkInventory instead?
10-02-07, 09:54 AM   #2
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by banjo
Ahem.

So, I can't stand Baggins. Am I going to completely balls up my install of MazzleUI if I choose to use the far superior (IMHO) ArkInventory instead?

No it shouldn't mess anything up becasue the fact that there is a option not to have a bag mod at all in mazzle so if you mazzify just click "i don't need a big virtual bag" and make sure you load arkinventory in addons you should be just dandy
10-02-07, 09:59 AM   #3
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Or just use the normal bags like I do. =P
10-02-07, 10:06 AM   #4
banjo
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by meio
Or just use the normal bags like I do. =P
Weirdo.
10-02-07, 10:18 AM   #5
alenda
A Cliff Giant

I also despise Baggins. I use Bagnon. I'll organise my **** myself, thx.
10-02-07, 10:22 AM   #6
i-right-i
A Fallenroot Satyr

I couldn't agree more. If I could choose one thing to change, it would be baggins. That mod would have to get better to suck.

~i-right-i
10-02-07, 11:49 AM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I've just started using Baggins - I didn't used to like it and used ArkInventory instead. But I thought that I'd give it another shot after it going through some changes. And I'm liking it. You don't have to have it sort things. There's an all-in-one profile so that it works just like Bagnon. When you do sort things, you don't even have to have them in separate bags/window. You can have it sorted in one window like the old vBagnon did.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-02-07, 01:54 PM   #8
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Seerah
I've just started using Baggins - I didn't used to like it and used ArkInventory instead. But I thought that I'd give it another shot after it going through some changes. And I'm liking it. You don't have to have it sort things. There's an all-in-one profile so that it works just like Bagnon. When you do sort things, you don't even have to have them in separate bags/window. You can have it sorted in one window like the old vBagnon did.
Thats how i configured mine as well, I also added a filter for my item rack sets, so i dont accidentally sell gear i use.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Baggins! We hates it, we does my precious!