10-12-07, 02:40 PM   #1
Ualaa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Inventory Screen

I recently re-installed Mazzle UI, using the information in Meio's "Mazzle UI 1.1 Patch for WoW 2.2" thread. I've been using it for a little over a week without an issue.

Today, I got an enchant to my cloak for a new drop. After the trade window closed, I have been unable to open my character screen (inventory window) since.

Shift clicking on the right side of the UI, on the Mazzle text it brings up the window that has the default blizzard buttons along with the bags. Clicking C to open the window (rebound it to C instead of Control C, has been working fine) does highlight the icon for the character window and clicking again un-highlights it. Actually clicking the icon itself does the same thing.

I have virtually the same mazzle addons for each of my toons. The exceptions are that the druid and hunter have their class specific addons enabled while none of the other toons have theirs. I have not had an issue with the character window disappearing on other toons, and can log in now and see the window fine on all toons except my warlock.

Disabling every addon for my warlock and then logging in did allow me to see the character screen fine.... which leads me to believe it is an addon setting or error. There are no error messages, nor in the addon on the top left of fubar that catches errors. Re-enable the addons and I cannot see my character window.

Kind of stumped, and there are so many addons with mazzle I don't really want to try to disable them a few at a time, to see which is causing this behavior.

Re-mazzifying, with the exception of my keybinds did not fix this issue.

I'm not sure where to go from here. If I were to delete my WTF folder and interface folder and do a clean install, I'd lose my macro's, keybinds and bar settings... It took about 45 mins of messing around per toon (I play six 70's) to get a set up I like. I'd rather not reconfigure again that much. Is it possible to do a clean mazzle install for a single toon?

Has anyone had this issue before or knows a way to deal with it?

I could not find this issue in the in-game Mazzle FAQ.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Ualaa
10-12-07, 04:06 PM   #2
Ualaa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
"/mf reset" fixed this for me.

Mobile Frames somehow got dragged off of the screen, but this fixed it.
10-12-07, 04:57 PM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Fryre posted a fix for moveFrames. You should apply it or it will happen again.
10-12-07, 07:24 PM   #4
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...3&postcount=39

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Inventory Screen