11-05-07, 10:15 PM   #1
Rahkashi
A Defias Bandit
Question Health bar issues

My health bars and mana bars appear to be black. Nothing in them and they don't change if I get attacked or use mana. How do I change this? Can I fix this at all?

Also, What is this "SB" button in the middle of my screen? What does it do and how do I get rid of it? Or at least move it.

Last edited by Rahkashi : 11-05-07 at 11:01 PM.
11-06-07, 04:22 AM   #2
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

Have you tried re-Mazzifying? Sounds like something went wrong in the process. That would also explain the SmartBuff(SB) button being in the middle of the screen.

Trying just re-Mazzifying the Look'n'Feel first. If that doesn't work, do a full Mazzification. If those don't work, delete your WTF folder, and start the Mazzification process from scratch. That *SHOULD* fix the problem. If not, I'm out of advice to give.
11-06-07, 09:22 AM   #3
Rahkashi
A Defias Bandit
Well....

I got the button to move finally, but the health bars still don't work. Deleted the WTF and such, no help there. I seems like the mage will mazzlify something, but not everything. Like, the spot in the middle where a character is supposed to appear when you click on them doesn't work, health and mana don't show up in the their bars, and things I told mazzification I didn't want are still in my fubars. Any suggestions? Or is this just not going to work for me ever. I like all the fancy bells and whistles, but I can't play if I don't ever know when I'm out of mana.
11-06-07, 12:13 PM   #4
Rahkashi
A Defias Bandit
Hmm.

So I figured out that if I load X-perl I can make it take care of my unit frames and solves the problem. But then when I tell mazzle to not load the unit frames I lose the little icon in the bottom right that allows me to change mazzle anymore. It's like by turning off the unit frames I have turned off mazzle..... I'm confused.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Health bar issues