11-08-07, 10:38 AM   #1
Smackdk
A Defias Bandit
I gave up but..

I love Mazzle .. but being a UI n00b and all i cant keep up with the errors and things i have to tweak to get it to work proper ..

So I took alot of the add ons and started over .. BUT

I cant seem to find the add on that allows me to see players spec when i rightclick on their names in the chatwindow

Can someone help me?
11-08-07, 10:42 AM   #2
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Most likely Talented_Data. I believe for that to work it requires both you and them to have both the Talented and Talented_Data addons.

I haven't looked into it, but that's my guess.
11-08-07, 10:59 AM   #3
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Smackdk
I love Mazzle .. but being a UI n00b and all i cant keep up with the errors and things i have to tweak to get it to work proper ..

So I took alot of the add ons and started over .. BUT

I cant seem to find the add on that allows me to see players spec when i rightclick on their names in the chatwindow

Can someone help me?
I would wait for 2.3 I'm not certain but I believe Blizzard are making this the default.
11-08-07, 11:36 AM   #4
Smackdk
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by joypunk
Most likely Talented_Data. I believe for that to work it requires both you and them to have both the Talented and Talented_Data addons.

I haven't looked into it, but that's my guess.
I thought so too. But i allready have that .. and i cant see anywhere that i can configure it to sneakpeak at players spec. So either i havn't found it yet or it's another add on..
11-08-07, 11:37 AM   #5
Smackdk
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Slakah
I would wait for 2.3 I'm not certain but I believe Blizzard are making this the default.

That would simply be awesome!!
11-08-07, 12:19 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
They're merely adding it to the inspect window.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I gave up but..