11-28-07, 11:59 PM   #1
Nighrunner
A Cyclonian

Unhappy Lib-PeriodicTable-3.1

ok i'm getting some errors because of that library.

[2007/11/29 01:53:58-96-x1]: FuBar_GarbageFu\GarbageFu.lua:6: Cannot find a library instance of LibPeriodicTable-3.1.
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:516: in function `AceLibrary'
FuBar_GarbageFu\GarbageFu.lua:6: in main chunk

[2007/11/29 01:54:04-96-x1]: Mendeleev\Mendeleev.lua:2: Cannot find a library instance of "LibPeriodicTable-3.1".
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:49: in function `LibStub'
Mendeleev\Mendeleev.lua:2: in main chunk

Cartographer_InstanceLoot\InstanceLoot.lua:4: Library "LibPeriodicTable-3.1" not found.
LibRock-1.0-45931 (LibRock-1.0):1647: in function `Rock'
Cartographer_InstanceLoot\InstanceLoot.lua:4: in main chun

Last edited by Nighrunner : 11-29-07 at 09:13 AM.
11-29-07, 01:17 AM   #2
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Basically you are getting the errors because the library is not there... I can't remember if mazzle runs the libs externally or not, but either way... Go to wowace.com and do a search for the library that you are missing, in this case periodic table 3.1.

Then download said lib.

place the library in the top folder of your addons folder ie. /world of warcraft/interface/addons/put folder here

If that doesn't clear the problem then you need to copy the lib into the top folder of each addon that created the error ie. garbageFu, mendeleev, and cartographer_instance loot

That should fix your problem.
11-29-07, 04:21 AM   #3
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

I had the same problem that you are experiencing. Just check to make sure that it's ENABLED! After downloading the lib and installing it twice (second time to make sure I had selected the right path with WinRAR) I was still getting that error. I checked my addons and, for some weird reason, that it wasn't enabled.
11-29-07, 09:15 AM   #4
Nighrunner
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Fugainai
I had the same problem that you are experiencing. Just check to make sure that it's ENABLED! After downloading the lib and installing it twice (second time to make sure I had selected the right path with WinRAR) I was still getting that error. I checked my addons and, for some weird reason, that it wasn't enabled.

I'm looking for the library in wowace.com but i cant find it.

Can you post the link please?
11-29-07, 09:56 AM   #5
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
here it is on their SVN, I can't seem to find a zip (i use WAU, so no real need for the svn).
11-29-07, 02:16 PM   #6
Nighrunner
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by wildlandfire21
here it is on their SVN, I can't seem to find a zip (i use WAU, so no real need for the svn).

Thank you!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lib-PeriodicTable-3.1