12-08-07, 06:32 PM   #1
Raja
A Defias Bandit
Total Noob when it comes to Add-Ons...

Alright, so I got MazzleUI and when I logged on and Mazzified myself this was the outcome:

I don't know what the heck I did wrong, or am I supposed to customize it myself?

How do I make it look like this:

Thanks, sorry for these noob questions.
12-08-07, 09:51 PM   #2
Elcarath
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Raja
Alright, so I got MazzleUI and when I logged on and Mazzified myself this was the outcome:

I don't know what the heck I did wrong, or am I supposed to customize it myself?

Thanks, sorry for these noob questions.
Follow the instructions on the Help for ALL of your mazzle needs Sorcerous does a fantastic job with the instructions

Good Luck
12-09-07, 07:23 AM   #3
Stekker
A Murloc Raider

Like I've posted in that thread, they doesn't work (for me).
Please can somebody help me?!!
More info here http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13809
Please i beg you, i've PMed DeTard but no answer etc. Pppplllease!

Last edited by Stekker : 12-09-07 at 07:37 AM.
12-09-07, 05:09 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If your setup did not Mazzify properly, then you received errors during the mazzification process. Find BugSack to read those errors. If you did receive errors while mazzifying, then you didn't follow the instructions properly.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-10-07, 09:21 PM   #5
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I also can clearly see from the pic that there are some addons in there that arnt part of mazzle. Can you say conflict? Good 8) i knew you could.

I would start out by renaming your wtf and addons folders and begin again with a fresh instal with ONLY mazzle addons
12-10-07, 09:28 PM   #6
Hoylie
A Murloc Raider
From what I can see from your chat log, you didn't actually complete the process. After you click Mazzify Me! and the lil gnome raises her hands, you need to wait about 5sec. There will then be another red blinking button that appears near the bottom middle, you have to click that (a simple reload-UI I believe) and THEN things will go to a decent state. Of course after that it will still need tweaking.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Total Noob when it comes to Add-Ons...