12-22-07, 06:44 PM   #1
EBO11
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

help me please!!!!!!!!! ui trouble

I put xperl, bongos, & prat on my ui. I figured out bongos (took a while but I did it). I have 2 problems. #1 I have 2 displays of my toon and pet. One that I have placed and adjusted and one that is half way faded out that I can move, but I can not get rid off. I also loaded prat, but I still have the standard chat window that I can not move and can not shrink (i think I should be able to do that w/ prat). I have tried for hours and cant figure it out. Thanks for your help.
12-22-07, 07:09 PM   #2
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

A pic of the unit frames would help us understand that problem a bit better.

As for the chat box, right click on the tab and click 'Unlock Window'. You can now move and resize the window(s) as you please. Prat isn't a chat window replacement, it just adds different functionality to the chat window.

Last edited by Fugainai : 12-22-07 at 07:11 PM.
12-22-07, 07:34 PM   #3
EBO11
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Fugainai
A pic of the unit frames would help us understand that problem a bit better.

As for the chat box, right click on the tab and click 'Unlock Window'. You can now move and resize the window(s) as you please. Prat isn't a chat window replacement, it just adds different functionality to the chat window.

Thanks for that chat info help. I moved it. I don't know how to make a screen shot and I don't have a image hosting site. The pic of my hunter and his pet have both bars, they are animated, halfway visable, I can click on them and move them around, but I can not get rid of them. I have gone through xperl. Very lost. All other installs are great.
12-22-07, 07:46 PM   #4
EBO11
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Figured it out. It was the bars from pitbull and the bars from xperl. Is pitbull and xperl the same thing?
12-22-07, 08:21 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
They are both unit frame addons. You only need one. As you already found out with the chat frame, moving/resizing is default blizzard ui behavior.

To take a screenshot, you press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. It's then saved to World of Warcraft\Screenshots. You can host on any free site or attach them to your post under "Additional Options" (below the submit reply button).

Oh - and multiple exclamation points and cries of help don't mean that your question is any more important than anyone else's. Just calm down.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-22-07, 09:41 PM   #6
EBO11
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thanks for the info. Just got to frustrated sorry.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » help me please!!!!!!!!! ui trouble