12-12-07, 02:11 PM   #1
justgiberish
A Murloc Raider
execute!

i recently started a warrior and i installed Annoying Buff Reminder for battle shout. Im sure that it uses a trigger to only display the reminder when i am able to cast the spell. im looking for a mod that can do this same thing only with my move execute. Any help would be appreciated.
12-12-07, 03:29 PM   #2
Sithraza
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

hmm, on my warrior, Parrot tells you when you can use execute, among MANY other things. It is a scrolling combat text mod, so not sure if you'd try it out but i do recommend as it tells u lots of stuff, like when frost bite effects targets for mages, surge of light for priests, nightfall for locks etc.

heres a link to the WoWace index

http://files.wowace.com/Parrot/

download the bottom one for the most recent version.
12-12-07, 04:24 PM   #3
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Scrolling combat text lets you know when to execute and also includes overpower when availiable. Nothing for shouts though.
12-22-07, 10:56 PM   #4
Valinear
A Murloc Raider
Just like SCT where you can set it to tell you when a buff fades, E.g.: -[Battle Shout] You notice, and hit Battle shout, and boom you see [Battle Shout],
But one feature I like about Mik Scrolling text better is that each action, Overpower, Execute and Buff fades, Can each have their own sound file to play.
It will play either .wav or .mp3's, and On my warrior, I have a short sample of the Bass line from Dig by Mudvayne anytime my Rampage can be used.

^_^ I love it.

It works for crazy amounts of stuff... And It's sexy.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » execute!