01-07-08, 01:27 AM   #1
Elaana
An Aku'mai Servant
Angry Buttons %#*@ed up...

Okay my button layout is all messed up. Earlier I found somethign weird, if I hit shift and then scrolled my mouse wheel it would switch between my normal layout and some carppy half layout. Apparently, sometime in the middle of WSG, my layout got stuck on this crappy half layout and now I can't play because I have NO CLUE where my buttons are and half of them are gone. How do I get it back? I'm really pissed off about this. :|

[Edit] Mazzifying won't help. Last time the only way I got it fixed was a complete reinstall including deleting my WTF folder entirely. I do not want to remazzify again, and I KNOW I don't have to since I accidentally found the way to fix it yesterday. I just need to know how to unlock this thing and even better how to remove the functionality from my system entirely. It looks like a raid layout since my greater blessings decided to finally show up. I don't raid like this though and I want it gonnneeeeeee I'm also attributing half my stuff missing with the fact that BC Spells doesn't fix my layout and it's just more apparent that several of my prot tree spells are gone because the buttons shifted around. :P

[Edit 2] Wow.. I figured it out. It didn't even occur to me to scrutinize the key bindings menu and test each and every one that had anything to do with my action bars.

Shift plus scroll doesn't work anymore, I don't know what it was I did with it, bit I apparently broke that. However, the arrow keys seem to work still. So..for future reference... try the arrow keys before deciding you broked ur ui.

Last edited by Elaana : 01-07-08 at 01:52 AM.
01-07-08, 02:26 AM   #2
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Bongos Paging

When that happens to me, I've usually fat-fingered Shift 1-5, which is usually used for paging between bars. The Bongos pref item on the Mazzle menu should guide you well, but you were right to scruntize any action bar bindings to get a lead on it.

Only time it screws me up badly is on my pallies, where the defaut key bindings for auras are shift-#. (Makes note to examine bongos binding as well on pallies....)

--Mort

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde
01-07-08, 05:27 PM   #3
Elaana
An Aku'mai Servant
I play a pally. I use shift a lot because a few of my actually useful seals are the only hotkeys I actually use when I'm not clicking. That's probably how I messed it up. lol
01-08-08, 08:07 PM   #4
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Its prob bongos, go ahead and type /bongos, go into paging tab, and disable paging for anty bar that you dont want to be able to switch

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Buttons %#*@ed up...