02-16-08, 11:09 AM   #1
Portalius
A Cyclonian

Need help finding a UI/addons

Hey guys.

Was wondering if any of you knew what this UI is called and where I might be able to get it from:

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/..._brutallus.jpg

In fact, I'm mostly interrested in the grid setup in the middle, have been playing around in the setup to try and make something simula but just can't seem to get iit looking nice and slick like in the picture.

I'm also VERY interrested in the addon left of grid where it says "Main tank" on top, what addon is that and does it look like that out-of-the-box? if not, I really want the files for that kindda setup.

Last be not least, I really like the xraidstaus thing at the bottom left cornor. Is that just the normal xraidstatus avalible over at curse, or is there made tweaking to that aswell?

Best thing would be if there was a link somewhere for this hole UI, sp that I could just copy the parts over I like, and leave the rest

thank you very much in advance for trying to help me out here.

: EDIT!!

I'v allrdy found the UI my self on curse by doing some simple google serach.

REALLY sorry for wasting forumspace on a problem I was able to solve myself.

If anyone else should be interrested though, the hole UI can be found HERE!

If only one was IMBA

Last edited by Portalius : 02-16-08 at 11:26 AM. Reason: UI found
02-16-08, 11:29 AM   #2
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
The grid in the middle is a raid frames replacement called Grid. It can be found in the raid section of the downloads page, or at files.wowace.com.

The Main tank to the right of the grid is a portion of Pitbull's raid frames. It looks like for the main raid frames they are using Grid and have all but the Main tank portions of Pitbull's raid frames disabled.

I'm not sure about the other addon.

Hope this helps.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need help finding a UI/addons