An Aku'mai Servant
the end of mazzle?

after useing this amazing and best of the best ui for so so long now
i wonder has my time finally come to removing it fully and looking elsewhere
i used to get cold turkey when a patch came out and we had to wait for a fix
but now it really is tiring

i feel for the guys who are trying to fix it and sort all the bugs out
and i respect all the work you do
but i am on the verge of just going to default ui at this stage which makes me very sad
i hope some day mazzle will come back to WoW *which is very unlikely i know*
and maybe make a totally new mazzle

anyways thats my QQ over
04-11-08, 12:16 AM   #2
treebeard72
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i wouldn't quit now. 2.4 was a big release and if we draw a parallel to 2.3, the bugs will get fixed. there are over 400k dl's of this add-on, that is too many people to quit on it

still wondering what LOTR has on WOW
04-11-08, 02:24 AM   #3
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I worked up a core of functionality with some .lua and customization on pitbull, eepanels, etc. But, honestly, I'm doing just peachy on Mazzle. My only problem is the ubiquitous taint due to DUF which has been around since, well, tainting.

Now, true, I don't use half the mods Mazzle includes (either don't use the mods or use other mods I prefer) but those mods being broken isn't the same as Mazzle being broke. The only true serious problem is Bongos but they're working on a bongos3 insert and until then I can manually configure that since I pretty much do anyway (hate mazzle's key layouts).

With just a little bit of application, you can either work around the stuff that isn't working (b/c mods aren't updated) or leave it off the mazzifier and configure it yourself.

I've had more trouble with the #@%@@%ing combat log and window/channel definitions not saving than Mazzle gave me.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » the end of mazzle?