05-22-08, 07:45 PM   #1
slbrokaw
A Fallenroot Satyr
VERY simple Chat addon

Ever get annoyed by those pesky flamers? Or the incessant chatter of pointless guild chat? I do... and I'm looking for a chat addon that will work with Prat, and add a little arrow, or an option to minimize the chatbox.

It must be VERY lightweight, and not screw up any of my prat options, just something to minimize it.

Thank you so much in advance.
05-22-08, 07:49 PM   #2
slbrokaw
A Fallenroot Satyr
woops I put this in the wrong thread by accident. Sorry.
05-22-08, 08:49 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
MiniChat: http://files.wowace.com/MiniChat/MiniChat.zip
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-22-08, 10:51 PM   #4
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

MiniChat is a great mod, but when i used it last it was far from "VERY lightweight". seems like it was always over 1MB of mem (which always seemed odd to me) and i, very unfortunately, could never get it to act exactly like i wanted it to.

i'm not trying to say "don't use Minichat" because i actually have been rethinking my UI and considering giving it another try and hoping that some of the issues i had way-back-when have been resolved....i'm just putting in my (unsolicited ) 2cp on it.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » VERY simple Chat addon