06-05-08, 09:42 AM   #1
Gunner1236
A Murloc Raider
class specific mods installation

Is there a way to install a mod (in my case zHuntermod) so that it only shows up for the intended character. I have zhunter installed but the buttons and such show up no matter which toon I have opened.

kinda annoying. Also noticed that some buttons can't be turned off such as auto strip.
06-05-08, 10:06 AM   #2
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gunner1236 View Post
Is there a way to install a mod (in my case zHuntermod) so that it only shows up for the intended character. I have zhunter installed but the buttons and such show up no matter which toon I have opened.

kinda annoying. Also noticed that some buttons can't be turned off such as auto strip.
At the character selection screen there is a little button in the lower left hand corner that says addons. If you click that you can specify which mods get loaded on a charcter by character basis.
06-05-08, 10:45 AM   #3
OrcanWonder
A Cyclonian

To further clarify what DocEVL said, start by turning off the mod for everyone, then iin the upper left corner hit the drop down menu and select the hunter and then click to turn on the mod for him. On the initial screen you will now see a greyed out check mark which indicates that the mod is only active for some toons. Hope that helps too.
06-06-08, 06:54 AM   #4
Gunner1236
A Murloc Raider
Thanks to both of you. I never noticed that drop down menu before. That did what I was looking for. Never saw anything in the Blizzard docs about it either way back when I first started playing.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » class specific mods installation