06-27-08, 07:23 PM   #1
soritong
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Autobar issues

I'm having some issues with the autobar for Mazzle. I recent upgraded and I had no issues prior to.

I cannot, however, for the life of me to get to the autobar to show it. If I reset everything to defaults it'll show up in a default mode, but if I revert to mazzle settings it's gone again.

I've tried to remazzify multiple times and it hasn't helped.
06-29-08, 01:56 PM   #2
Maddot
A Fallenroot Satyr
It would be nice if you can use the new updated Autobar w/ Mazzle. Currently, I don't think the Mazzifier is coded to integrate the updated Autobar add on.

For now, you have to add the autobar to the ignore list when updating it with those updater programs. Otherwise, you will have to reinstall Mazzle.....core and add on packs. I went through this many times.
06-29-08, 07:03 PM   #3
lazai
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Maddot View Post
It would be nice if you can use the new updated Autobar w/ Mazzle. Currently, I don't think the Mazzifier is coded to integrate the updated Autobar add on.

For now, you have to add the autobar to the ignore list when updating it with those updater programs. Otherwise, you will have to reinstall Mazzle.....core and add on packs. I went through this many times.
Autobar has a hidden SVN folder in it, it will never update through the ace updaters unless you force it to.

Have you tried removing your WTF directory and then remazzifying? there is a chance that you updated or changed an addon without clearing that and old settings are causing the issue.
06-30-08, 01:22 AM   #4
Raegormar
A Fallenroot Satyr
I have had some reports of people having troubles with autobar. It doesn't show in class/character mode, but will in general. Trouble is, I can't reproduce this problem. I've had the people having this trouble do a clean wtf/addons and download and install the latest Mazzle core and addonpack. They came from 1.16 and got the 1.18 version. But the problem remained. Autobar doesn't show, only as general. For me it just works as intended, on my pc and laptop.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Autobar issues