07-27-08, 09:55 AM   #1
Menacee
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Ok, I'm brand new to Mazzle UI .. HELP

Well.. I've downloaded Mazzle Ui 1.18 core, saved my other interface in a different folder, installed mazzle in my wow interface folder, logged on to WoW, but the Mazzle Installer does turn up and my UI looks really mucked up.. i don't have a clue what to do. I've tried to do /mazzify. Nothing happens, so please can i have some help, i seen pics and videos on youtube about it... looks so awsome.
07-27-08, 11:05 AM   #2
Wardog72
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Menacee View Post
Well.. I've downloaded Mazzle Ui 1.18 core, saved my other interface in a different folder, installed mazzle in my wow interface folder, logged on to WoW, but the Mazzle Installer does turn up and my UI looks really mucked up.. i don't have a clue what to do. I've tried to do /mazzify. Nothing happens, so please can i have some help, i seen pics and videos on youtube about it... looks so awsome.

You might want to read a little in this forum and the FAQ. From your post I'm going to assume you didn't download the Addon pack that's necessary...
07-27-08, 12:59 PM   #3
Rocket-Doc
A Defias Bandit
I had the same problem it was because you downloaded the core... you also need the mazzleui addon pack to get it to work properly.

That took about 10 min to figure out...

Now I cannot get my bottom action bars to move into the new proper spots...

any ideas?
07-27-08, 01:03 PM   #4
Menacee
A Murloc Raider
Smile

Thanks Wardog! Helped me so much ><
07-27-08, 02:32 PM   #5
Menacee
A Murloc Raider
Hmm, Mazzle works fine on my main but when i try to go on my alt the setup stuff comes up etc.. i press Mazzyfy me ( i think it is ) then the actions bars appear but the hologram and the rest of the UI didn't turn up

Any help?
07-27-08, 02:56 PM   #6
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Menacee View Post
Hmm, Mazzle works fine on my main but when i try to go on my alt the setup stuff comes up etc.. i press Mazzyfy me ( i think it is ) then the actions bars appear but the hologram and the rest of the UI didn't turn up

Any help?
It sounds like an addon is throwing an error, which halts the mazzification process. In the far upper left corner of the screen, you'll see what looks like a little red bomb. That's an addon called Bugsack. Hover your mouse over this, to see if there are any errors. If there are, left click that icon, and then click the button that allows you to copy all of your errors.

Paste those errors here for us.

07-27-08, 03:23 PM   #7
Menacee
A Murloc Raider
Wink

Hey, guess what... i just tried to mazzfy it again.. and it worked, lol, sorry.
Thanks for the help anyways though mate .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Ok, I'm brand new to Mazzle UI .. HELP