08-07-08, 06:41 AM   #1
Portalius
A Cyclonian

if you wish to make a "clean" start of showing all items on all active players after you have deleted a few, maybe moved some, and proberly have stoped playing on one alt and therefor don't want that info to show in the show all, you should be able to go to your WTF folder, and delete the the lua file from that addon in the savedvariables folder.

After this is done, you will need to log in to all your active played toons, and check the bank and bags, to have the feature restored...

Hope this might help?

If only one was IMBA
08-07-08, 03:56 PM   #2
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

lol i forgot about this thread... but i checked it out today exactly when i got the answers.

ok in WTF folder i found folders with my characters names, should i delete the folders with the deleted chars? im wonder why these are still there if i DELETED them from server

Last edited by xromania™ : 08-07-08 at 04:03 PM.
08-07-08, 04:04 PM   #3
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by xromania™ View Post
lol i forgot about this thread... but i checked it out today exactly when i got the answers.

ok in WTF folder i found folders with my characters names, should i delete the folders with the deleted chars? im wonder why these are still there if i DELETED them from server
DON'T DELETE ANYTHING THERE ...

There is a way to do it from the addon ...

Let me look it up and get back to you ...

Back ...

You asked this same exact question in the addon's thread HERE and it was answered there for you..

And as to the reason it is still there after you delete a character is because the addon get's its info when you log into your characters not from the server ... the addon has no way (or ever can) of knowing what characters you create or delete.

Last edited by Sepioth : 08-07-08 at 04:08 PM.
08-07-08, 04:13 PM   #4
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

ok i deleted only one folder to test, before i saw your answer, didnt worked, bagnon still show all

ok thanks the answer there say - There's a delete option for each character in the dropdown for viewing other chracters. Ya got it

im wonder if i delete accidentally a good char if is a option to have it back..

U guys should make for each addon a clear ingame help button this game is already full of stuff, we are tired to search lol

now i have other problem, BankItems addon show the bags for each char like the original blizzard interface (...), so if u have 4 bags u must click each, cant see in one shot all stuff. Anyway ill use bagnon to see all chars, nevermind, BankItems ill use to see equipament on all chars. Thanks for help, i was lucky cuz i didnt tried to delete some, because the answers here cant come so fast...

Last edited by xromania™ : 08-07-08 at 04:37 PM.
08-07-08, 04:20 PM   #5
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
I don't use bagnon but i believe if you open your bag and click your name on the bag it will have a drop down.

Also you can delete those folders for old characters if you want to .. one of the only advantages to keeping it is if you create another character with the same name it will use all the settings your old character did. And keeping them won't hurt anything either.
08-07-08, 04:33 PM   #6
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

oh what u use then to see all chars bags? i remember i have installed the addons with most downloads and bagnon is one i think - so the best about bags prolly
08-07-08, 11:04 PM   #7
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
I use Combuctor.

Used to use Bagnon but at some point it stopped working (believe it was the 2.4 update) and switched to Combuctor. Never saw a reason to switch back.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » bags