08-10-08, 07:20 AM   #1
blbjtb
A Cyclonian
How do I move the following

This is the last problem that I am having and I know its possible but im just not sure where in the options it is. When I click a target and it displays the 3d model where is the option to move the raid Icons and where is the option to move the hp/mana bars that should be on the side. Mine are way off center and its just a little annoying. Any help I would greatly apprecaite.
08-10-08, 11:47 AM   #2
blbjtb
A Cyclonian
Self bump =)
08-10-08, 04:14 PM   #3
LightGuard
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by blbjtb View Post
This is the last problem that I am having and I know its possible but im just not sure where in the options it is. When I click a target and it displays the 3d model where is the option to move the raid Icons and where is the option to move the hp/mana bars that should be on the side. Mine are way off center and its just a little annoying. Any help I would greatly apprecaite.
sRaidFrames, it's a LibRock addon, so you can get to it by the little bolt icon.

The hp / mana bars, are you talking about the HUD, XRS (XRaidStatus), the unit frames or something else?
08-11-08, 06:38 AM   #4
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by blbjtb View Post
When the targ'et's mana and hp bars don't "line up" it's usually because your screen resolution is set to something other than the aspect ratio you mazzified in. For instance if you have the resolution of your monitior/WoW set to 1.33 aspect and you mazzify at 1.6, some things will appear "shifted." Double check your windows setting, your WoW setting.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How do I move the following