09-29-07, 02:11 PM   #221
Delwyna
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by ganders
Open the DUF Options Frame, click the Target tab in the upper right corner. Then click Model ToT tab in the left column. Click the Special tab and where it says text, in the box it should say "Looking at $ut". Change it to "Looking at $tn" (without quotes of course.) DUF changed the target-name variable is all.

I tried this ,but it changes back to "looking at $ut."
09-29-07, 02:14 PM   #222
stormsnake
A Murloc Raider
OK... everything was working for the most part OK.

But last night all of a sudden my 3d models broke.

Any place i should start looking?
09-29-07, 03:30 PM   #223
Nemish
A Defias Bandit
Chronometer

I dont know if this has been mentioned, but anyways, I installed the 1.1 with the 1.1 patch yesterday, it all worked nicely and I was soo happy, but then today I logged on my lock and noticed that the chronomter didnt display Dots, I know it showed Hots yesterday so I logged on my druid, and same thing, didnt display it, so I tried to find the anchor to see if it was on the screen, and guess what, it wasnt, could find it, so dont know if it is a bug, but it sure bugs me, just to let you know.

Peace.

//Nemish
09-29-07, 08:29 PM   #224
treebeard72
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
mybindings2

I posted earlier about the mouse button binding and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this issue.
09-29-07, 08:53 PM   #225
Ecoic
A Murloc Raider
I did clean install of Mazzle including the patch. Had a few glitches (Hunter set) most all the buttons only activated autoshot. Also had button in middle of screen to heal pet. Was able to move button off out of way but is still annoying.
Ran WAU, remazzified and that corrected my button issues except the one that still is in screen.
Any fix on that?
09-29-07, 09:00 PM   #226
Kulstad
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Is anyone else having an issue with the 3D characters? The Armor % indicator under my own toon does not seem to be updating itself. I'm *pretty* sure I've followed all the corrections to the add-ons posted here, but this one doesn't seem to be fixing.

Any suggestions?
09-29-07, 10:11 PM   #227
Operandi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Alright i discovered somthing that makes the game crashed, when u click on the thing that shows your quests and the advice thing and click on a quest, the game crashes
09-29-07, 10:51 PM   #228
Gunnar
A Murloc Raider
Autobar UpdateS?

I have downloaded the New Alpha version of Autobar from Toadkiller's site...but I can't even get it to load.

Any ideas how to fix the Mazzle Version of AB not letting you click?

Or...at a minimum, why the Mazzle Version is loading ahead of the new verision (I for the life of me can't find where else that bugger must be hiding).

Gunz
09-30-07, 12:19 AM   #229
nightgaze
A Defias Bandit
The mend pet button in the middle of the screen is controled by King of the Jungle. You can go into niagra and turn off the button.
09-30-07, 04:44 PM   #230
stormsnake
A Murloc Raider
OK...

I am still having problems with the 3d characters appearing.

Not sure if it is DUF problem or not. Any help would be great.

[2007/09/30 18:27:49-769-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:286: attempt to index global 'Mazz3D_ModelDB' (a nil value)
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Models.lua:44: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\MazzleUI_Models.lua:41>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Initialization.lua:420: in function `DUF_Initialize_AllFrames'
DiscordUnitFramesOptions\DUF_Options.lua:802: in function `DUF_Options_OnShow'
<string>:"*:OnShow":1: in function <[string "*:OnShow"]:1>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Main.lua:370: in function `value'
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3017: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2942>:
<in C code>: ?
<in C code>: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2709: in function `ChatEdit_SendText':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2730: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed':
<string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>
10-01-07, 09:30 AM   #231
olley669
A Kobold Labourer
party leaving

not sure if some ones posted this already
but when you right click on your profile in the left corner nothing happens so i cant leave a party or anything

thanks

olley
10-01-07, 09:54 AM   #232
Lorelahna
A Fallenroot Satyr
MoveFrames is still not functioning properly. if you move the frame, then close it, then open it it will place it off screen. and you have to /mf reset to get it back....so basically you cant move frames around. I have updated with WAU. Not sure why i'm still having issues.

Also, party tool tip not working.
10-01-07, 10:25 AM   #233
Aurora
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by olley669
not sure if some ones posted this already
but when you right click on your profile in the left corner nothing happens so i cant leave a party or anything

thanks

olley
At this moment, i have been using /script LeaveParty() to leave groups. I just learned it last night, so i have been having people boot me out of groups till then.
Other righ click commands ...
/invite
/pvp enable/disable
/kick partymember
10-01-07, 12:56 PM   #234
Luhar
A Murloc Raider
Mostly fixed... mostly...

I got most of my UI problems fixed thanks to the efforts of everybody on these forums. Big thanks for that!

Two problems that I'm still having are:

- Cartographer no longer displays all those cool instance maps. Normal outdoor maps display just fine, but nada on the instance maps. This makes me a sad panda.

- Overall item decay is not updating like it used to. It only updates on a zone or UI reload. Once again, sad panda.

I saw posts about these problems, but I'm unable to find any answers. Thanks in advance for any help on these.

BTW, Mazzle is, by far, the best damn UI I've used (and I've used a bunch. Been playing since open beta).
10-01-07, 07:03 PM   #235
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lorelahna
MoveFrames is still not functioning properly. if you move the frame, then close it, then open it it will place it off screen. and you have to /mf reset to get it back....so basically you cant move frames around. I have updated with WAU. Not sure why i'm still having issues.

Also, party tool tip not working.
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...2&postcount=40
until I can figure out why Blizzard is changing the X/Y to negatives after a certain point of the screen.
10-01-07, 07:03 PM   #236
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Aurora
At this moment, i have been using /script LeaveParty() to leave groups. I just learned it last night, so i have been having people boot me out of groups till then.
Other righ click commands ...
/invite
/pvp enable/disable
/kick partymember
Disable or configure Clique
10-03-07, 04:07 AM   #237
thrakul
A Defias Bandit
XLOOT bug. The quickfix failed.

Originally Posted by fyrye
AddOns\XLoot\XLoot.lua
Line: 335-339
Code:
function XLoot:OnModifiedButtonClick(button)
	if not self:ClickCheck(button) then
		self.hooks.LootButton_OnModifiedClick(button)
	end
end

to

function XLoot:OnModifiedButtonClick(button)
	if not self:ClickCheck(button) then
		--modified by fyrye
		self.hooks.LootButton_OnClick(button)
		--self.hooks.LootButton_OnModifiedClick(button)
	end
end
I've made the change as directed, and checked and checked to make sure I didn't stuff it up. I've done it correctly, but I still get an error saying:

[2007/10/03 19:46:52-46-x1]: XLoot-0.9.39822\XLoot.lua:90: AceHook-2.1: Attempt to hook a non-existant function "LootButton_OnModifiedClick"
AceAddon-2.0-46764 (Ace2):927: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:920>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):266: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>

---
If no bugfix is possible, could someone point me in the direction of a similar mod? Even one that will simply move the loot table to my cursor would be great. XLoot is the only mod of its category that I've found. I'm going nuts here :s
10-03-07, 05:33 AM   #238
Detritis
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by thrakul
I've made the change as directed, and checked and checked to make sure I didn't stuff it up. I've done it correctly, but I still get an error saying:

If no bugfix is possible, could someone point me in the direction of a similar mod? Even one that will simply move the loot table to my cursor would be great. XLoot is the only mod of its category that I've found. I'm going nuts here :s
Couple things you can try, WAU has an updated version of Xloot so you dont need to patch it yourself, other thing is there is an option in the default Blizzard interface to move the loot window to your cursor.
10-04-07, 07:05 AM   #239
gbneal
A Defias Bandit
Character Screen

Help!

My C screen...when I mouseover my gear..displays nothing....

anyone else? Any ideas?
10-04-07, 11:23 PM   #240
apeman87
Premium Member
At this point Mazzel is working ok for me, but I am getting a few bugs that show up in bug sack.
At this moment I am my Mazzel has all the fixes listed in the 2.2 Fix post and WAU was run today with externals for all installed. I also have the DUF ptr files that were post in the 2.2 Fix post.

Any who here is the bug sack report:

This one shows up on login of any toon.

2007/10/05 01:03:45-357-x1]: nQuestLog-1.0\modules\DetailsFrame\DetailsFrame.lua:76: attempt to index global 'escapeDetector' (a nil value)

This one will show up anytime I mouse over the Auto LootFU button on Fubar.

[2007/10/05 01:04:43-357-x3]: Fubar_Auto_LootFu-1.0\Fubar_Auto_LootFu.lua:104: attempt to call global 'GetAutoLootToggleKey' (a nil value)
FuBarPlugin-2.0-48629:366: in function `runChildren'
Tablet-2.0-49630 (TabletLib):2355: in function `children'
Tablet-2.0-49630 (TabletLib):2399: in function `Open'
Tablet-2.0-49630 (TabletLib):2533: in function <Interface\AddOns\TabletLib\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2527>
FuBarPlugin-2.0-48629:415: in function <...\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:414>

The other issue I have is with Target of Target not working at all and durability not accurately showing under my 3D portrait.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.2 Bug Reports