02-09-07, 10:35 AM   #221
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Anryha42
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uima7.jpg

Which bar addon puts that 4x4 block of buttons on the bottom right hand side? The buttons are shown in the picture above with beast training, first aid, hearthstone etc. I want to get rid of it, but it continues to avoid the wrath that it will endure.
That is the " Context Menu " and there are actually 2 pages to it ( scroll mouse wheel to change pages ) and there is a FAQ and information on it. To access the FAQ or Options see the row of round button on the upper right under the " mazzleui " text? Click on the 'M' and it should bring up the Help and options area.

02-09-07, 10:36 AM   #222
Pr1De
A Fallenroot Satyr

Which bar addon puts that 4x4 block of buttons on the bottom right hand side? The buttons are shown in the picture above with beast training, first aid, hearthstone etc. I want to get rid of it, but it continues to avoid the wrath that it will endure.

I've disabled Autobar, itemrack and basically every other bar addon except Bongos, and i can't seem to find an option that would be creating this box of buttons in the Bongos settings.

It reminds me of that totem addon for shaman's, but I don't see it in the addon list so I doubt that it is that. The bars disappear when you click on them, but continue to come back after every relog/reload ui.

Thanks. Sorry if this has been asked before, i browsed the last 12 pages or so and didn't see anything in there.

PS: Also, what is that ddon that moves the camera automatically? Very nice and intuitive...but annoying because i'm not accustomed to using it.
There is a hotspot on the lower right side of the screen to bring up those button slots. Think you just right click to get rid of it. Just mouse of the lower right area till u find it.

The auto-camera move, isnt an addon, its a bliz feature. Go to bliz options and set the camera from "smart" to "never"

02-09-07, 10:38 AM   #223
hanoverfiste
A Murloc Raider
Key binding question

i've read through the faq and haven't found an answer to this (i'm using the paladin set up btw).

somehow during installation, and i know this one was my fault, i've had two regular key bindings get wiped out (i believe it happened when i was playing around with bongos). first, my mouse wheel no longer controls the camera zoom in/zoom out function and i've been unable to set it back up again. also, somehow, i can no longer shift+click to sort stack sizes in my bags (for auctioning etc.)

if this is in the wrong forum, i apologize.

thanks to everyone who's worked on this project, it's great!

02-09-07, 10:52 AM   #224
Rayvn199
A Defias Bandit
Here is a real quick question and I am probably just blind for missing this somewhere.

I cannot seem to link items into the chat after installing the UI.. is there another command to do this now? sorry if this is an obvious quesiton.

02-09-07, 11:16 AM   #225
Caralicious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Class bars gets stuck!

My Rogue bars (F1 - F4) get stuck quite common in one position and doesnt change according to stance (stealth/nostealth). I can change only with manual switch of the bars (shift + arrow keys) but it doesnt get fixed properly until I relog. Gamebreaking for me =(

Any ideas?

02-09-07, 11:25 AM   #226
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Amithab
1st of all I want to say thanks a lot to Mazzle for that great ui. Nevertheless I was confronted with two issues I couldn't find an answer for:

1. Is it possible to configure the icehud-like combat frames being left and right to your character, giving you additional information about your life and mana / energy / rage and your opponents ones? I am especially interested in increasing the distance to the char. Obviously it was created to fit gnomish meassurements. Being a nightelf, those frames are too close and the whole combat seems to be very confused.

2. Do I have an option to change the colormanagement of the bars (life and mana / energy / rage) of the 3d-models and the ones mentioned above? Usually, mana is blue, energy yellow, rage red, life red as well - you know what I mean?

I've read the faq and the thread in the forum, couldn't find anything.

Thanks a lot for answers

1 - The configurable options for the HUD are in MazzleOptions, in the HUD section.

2 - If you're familiar with DUF, you can. If you're not familiar with DUF, you might not be able to

02-09-07, 11:29 AM   #227
trevalore
A Murloc Raider
Druid bars - stance changing issues

Originally Posted by Caralicious
My Rogue bars (F1 - F4) get stuck quite common in one position and doesnt change according to stance (stealth/nostealth). I can change only with manual switch of the bars (shift + arrow keys) but it doesnt get fixed properly until I relog. Gamebreaking for me =(

Any ideas?
Also having this issue with my druid using Mazzle's druid specific setup with full mazzification. Everything worked fine till just after I moved a few skills around while in bear form...dropped back to human form and into cat...an poof...the bars refused to change stance to cat form, and remained in druid after that. Regardless of any further stance changes. Will play around with it a bit more after I get some sleep to see if I can nail down anything more specific that could be a cause.

for info sake... no other mods installed beyond mazz's. Made certain to follow the installation instructions to the T.

ps. Mazzle... AMAZING UI an GREAT work! I feel bad see'n some of the flack your have'n to put up with already from some folks. Hang in there...the majority of us LOVE you for the work put forth...testers included of course!

Tremal - Hyjal

02-09-07, 11:29 AM   #228
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Caralicious

Any ideas?
When Bongos gets 'stuck' like that for me, they normally go back to working normally after I manually put them on the right page.. For example, if it gets stuck with the stealth abiities showing, paging to get the 'normal' attacks showing, will cause the automatic paging to kick in next time I stealth...

02-09-07, 11:30 AM   #229
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Rayvn199
Here is a real quick question and I am probably just blind for missing this somewhere.

I cannot seem to link items into the chat after installing the UI.. is there another command to do this now? sorry if this is an obvious quesiton.

No. this is still the normal shift + click to trigger. Have you added any addons outside of what is included in the package that may be interfering?

02-09-07, 11:33 AM   #230
blbjtb
A Cyclonian
Scrolling combat Text question

Is there a way that I can make the damage scroll over the mobs head using mazzle rather then over my head I like SCT but when im aoeing with my pally it just gets a little to crazy. Thanks

02-09-07, 11:42 AM   #231
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by hanoverfiste
i've read through the faq and haven't found an answer to this (i'm using the paladin set up btw).

somehow during installation, and i know this one was my fault, i've had two regular key bindings get wiped out (i believe it happened when i was playing around with bongos). first, my mouse wheel no longer controls the camera zoom in/zoom out function and i've been unable to set it back up again. also, somehow, i can no longer shift+click to sort stack sizes in my bags (for auctioning etc.)

if this is in the wrong forum, i apologize.

thanks to everyone who's worked on this project, it's great!
If you were playing around with the bongos settings and things got screwed up, I don't think that we would be able to help you other than to say /mazzify and choose the option to do a complete configuration to reset.

02-09-07, 11:44 AM   #232
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I don't know if this is me, or a bug, but when I join a raid, it removes the players names/guilds from showing like it's supposed to, but when I leave the group and it changes me back to "Solo" settings, it doesn't reset the names/guilds to show. I can toggle them pretty easily, but just thought I'd mention it. Can anyone tell me which mod is responsible for solo/party/raid settings?

02-09-07, 11:44 AM   #233
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by blbjtb
Is there a way that I can make the damage scroll over the mobs head using mazzle rather then over my head I like SCT but when im aoeing with my pally it just gets a little to crazy. Thanks
Add-ons can't do that. On my mage, I turn off aoe damage in SCT and turn it on in Blizzard's floating text thing.

02-09-07, 11:45 AM   #234
Lyc
A Fallenroot Satyr

I've disabled Autobar, itemrack and basically every other bar addon except Bongos, and i can't seem to find an option that would be creating this box of buttons in the Bongos settings.

It reminds me of that totem addon for shaman's, but I don't see it in the addon list so I doubt that it is that. The bars disappear when you click on them, but continue to come back after every relog/reload ui.

Thanks. Sorry if this has been asked before, i browsed the last 12 pages or so and didn't see anything in there.

PS: Also, what is that ddon that moves the camera automatically? Very nice and intuitive...but annoying because i'm not accustomed to using it.

PSS: Also, is there any way to move the black boxes that Simple Combat uses? When I mazzlefied, the resolution change shifted the boxes to the right, cutting of about 1/2 of the far right box.

EDIT: http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?i...7120811dx8.jpg
There is a screenshot of the bar problem.

One more question then I should be done

Does anyone know a way of changing discords settings so in the target window, where it shows the actual numbers of HP and MP, that it will do a healer mode. Where it shows how much the target is missing, ie...

Instead of: 400/500
I'd like: -100/500

Thanks again. Great UI mazzle! Worth the wait IMO!

first ? about the 4x4 box, its your context menu look under mazzle gen settings i think to check it out

your PS that intuitive mod is just an interface change in wow, open wow menu, interface, undercamera uncheck follow terrain

not sure about your pps check under mazzleUI ingame and look for the mod that controls this, see if you can unlock it and move it or what-not.

hope that helps

02-09-07, 11:47 AM   #235
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Arkive
I don't know if this is me, or a bug, but when I join a raid, it removes the players names/guilds from showing like it's supposed to, but when I leave the group and it changes me back to "Solo" settings, it doesn't reset the names/guilds to show. I can toggle them pretty easily, but just thought I'd mention it. Can anyone tell me which mod is responsible for solo/party/raid settings?
Check the faq's regarding the efficiency modes.

02-09-07, 11:50 AM   #236
hanoverfiste
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by meio
If you were playing around with the bongos settings and things got screwed up, I don't think that we would be able to help you other than to say /mazzify and choose the option to do a complete configuration to reset.
ok, i'll give that a try and see if it works.

thanks again.

02-09-07, 11:50 AM   #237
Eatmyarsenal
A Defias Bandit
Same problem as this guy, so ill just relink his imagine instead of my own screenie.
http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?i...7120811dx8.jpg

I can't seem to find any unlock feature with Simple Combat Log, which is the addon for the 2 chat windows on the bottom-righthand side. I'm not sure how Mazzle set this up, if the black boxes are part of Simple Combat, or if those black boxes are just part of the texture scheme of the background...if so, I'm not sure how to fix it and i've exhausted all of the usual possibilities. My guess is just a scaler issule with 1280x1024 even when i set it to that resolution, pre-mazzlefier.

Dearly waiting Mazzle's input.

Thanks

02-09-07, 11:58 AM   #238
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

PSS: Also, is there any way to move the black boxes that Simple Combat uses? When I mazzlefied, the resolution change shifted the boxes to the right, cutting of about 1/2 of the far right box.

EDIT: http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?...07120811dx8.jpg
There is a screenshot of the bar problem.
Did you change your resolution since the last time that you mazzified? If so did you select the Layout and Artwork to be reconfigured when you mazzified this time?

02-09-07, 12:00 PM   #239
britomart
A Murloc Raider
Loving it!

But I do have two issues.

1) I'm sure I must be missing something, but on my priest, Mazzifying does not seem to create a button for Shooting my wand. Does it do this? Is it put on a keybinding I haven't found? In any case, I can create such a button easily enough, but it seems like it'd be a curious omission, so I fear I must be missing something.

2) Clique has mapped Mind Blast to a right-click under it's "Harm" dropdown, which seems great, but when I right-button on the target panel, I cast Power Word: Fortitude on myself instead (which is what right-button is mapped to under "Help"). Am I doing something wrong? Am I clicking in the wrong place? Or is this, in fact, a bug?

Thanks in advance!

--Britomart

02-09-07, 12:07 PM   #240
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Arkive
This is most likely related to Efficiency Modes. Please read the FAQ regarding Efficiency Modes and then make the changes necessary to suit your needs.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD