06-17-10, 04:41 AM   #21
pHishr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
If you would like to have users of this site able to download and test it for you, please feel free to upload it here.
Please do! I'm very interested at this moment. =)
06-17-10, 05:23 AM   #22
Goldpaw
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Goldpaw, please don't link to offsite download locations. We don't allow them on our site as there is no way we can guarantee the safety of the file for our users if it isn't on our site. That is not to say that you are (or would) attempting to distribute anything malicious, but there are too many that would, hence our policy. It's to protect everyone involved.

If you would like to have users of this site able to download and test it for you, please feel free to upload it here.

Thank you for your understanding.
Got it.
I must admit I never realized it would be a problem, since I didn't strictly link to a download. I linked to the forum thread regarding my UI on my Guild website. Still, I see how I indirectly violated the rules, and I truly apologize for that.

Pretty much all of the addons in my UI are already hosted here as it is, and soon all will be.

On a sidenote, I must say I'd completely forgotten about this post, as it's several months old.

Last edited by Goldpaw : 06-17-10 at 05:29 AM.
06-17-10, 05:25 AM   #23
Goldpaw
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
Please do! I'm very interested at this moment. =)
Actually, the beta-phase where I actually was in need of testers is over. I worked out the things I needed help with the first few weeks of the beta.

And by combining most of my addons, you (almost) get my UI. What is lacking is the actionbars, and the layout system, which will be ready for public release very soon.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » Looking for willing betatesters for my UI package