06-05-07, 08:20 PM   #501
Genosis
A Kobold Labourer

Technically not a plugin request

This is technically not a plugin request, however it has to do with that..
I whould like to se a moderator controled sticky thread with all the currently working plugins for
the current patch (in writing this 2.1.1).
Since it seems FuBar has alot of users, and not all plugins are compatible with recent
changes to WoW, this whould in itself (hopefully) cut down on the request spams after a patch.
(mod's just delete all plugins from list after a patch, and add's in those who are updated, or confirmed working afterwards)

This is just a suggestion that might make it simpler for everyone
(except the poor mod stuck with the task to monitor and update the list)
06-06-07, 08:53 AM   #502
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I think one issue with that is that not all plugins are available at the same location. I'm not even sure anyone knows *all* of the fubar plugins available.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-10-07, 03:59 PM   #503
lastwarcrafthero
A Defias Bandit
script loading

ckKnight,
What would the lua script be to load a saved profile?
I would like to make a simple addon that loads all my settings for any new character I create without having to go in to each menu and doing it manually.
thanks!
06-10-07, 04:28 PM   #504
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by lastwarcrafthero
ckKnight,
What would the lua script be to load a saved profile?
I would like to make a simple addon that loads all my settings for any new character I create without having to go in to each menu and doing it manually.
thanks!

no hijacking threads.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-12-07, 03:53 PM   #505
Caliga
A Murloc Raider
for support??

where do i go to disscuss how to get certin ui to work? not to hijack but for example when at the addon screen in wow and it says incompatible. where do i go to post which one it is and find a way to make it work?
06-12-07, 04:33 PM   #506
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
FuBar plugin authors are kind of all over the place - but the main site for the Ace framework is wowace.com
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-27-07, 10:48 AM   #507
RicochetPeter
A Defias Bandit
I've seen the link to this thread after I posted the feature request, so please bear with me:
http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.p...featureid=2384

Here's what I wrote:

I recently switched from TitanPanel to FuBar, and I like it very much! What I am desperately missing, though, is a feature in LocationFu, that shows the char's current position and the poition of the mouse, both when the map is open.

(If I may have missed a configuration option that already does this, please excuse me and show me where it is )
07-27-07, 11:57 AM   #508
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
NavigatorFu might do this, I don't recall... But there are plenty of other addons that do.

07-28-07, 09:35 AM   #509
RicochetPeter
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Seerah
NavigatorFu might do this, I don't recall... But there are plenty of other addons that do.
That did the trick, thank you for the hint!

Was a bit hard to find, though. It doesn't seem to have a section of its own... in the "complete" package from Dec'06, there was v. 20402, somewhere on the net I found 26541.
07-28-07, 11:08 AM   #510
Caliga
A Murloc Raider
Wish List

not sure if this is the right place for this or not but i was on the wow forums and came across this and thought i would point it out here.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...533806&sid=1#1

it sounded like a great idea to me.
09-15-07, 05:38 AM   #511
Waylo
Premium Member
Premium Member
SkinTracker

I'd like a SkinTracker for leatherworking added.
How many [light leather] [medium leather] etc.
09-15-07, 10:56 AM   #512
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Waylo
I'd like a SkinTracker for leatherworking added.
How many [light leather] [medium leather] etc.
fubar_farmerfu

12-04-07, 07:00 AM   #513
Saphyriana
A Kobold Labourer
Chat Bar

I like chat bar and think it is a great mod...except that it:
1) is never updated to be compatible with the latest patch
2) is not a part of FuBar

Chat Bar
12-07-07, 06:02 PM   #514
DunsfordMage
A Defias Bandit
DurabilityFU

Are there any plans to make it work with the new Guild Banks where you can use Guild money for repairs if allowed by the Guild Master?
12-07-07, 07:33 PM   #515
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by DunsfordMage
Are there any plans to make it work with the new Guild Banks where you can use Guild money for repairs if allowed by the Guild Master?
This would be in the realm of MoneyFu or AuditorFu. I run the latter and I don't think it supports this feature yet; not sure about MoneyFu though. Great suggestion!

12-07-07, 08:30 PM   #516
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
A request has been put in for DurabilityFu to have that option.

12-08-07, 01:44 AM   #517
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

Seerah saves the day (again).
Thanks!

12-08-07, 07:01 PM   #518
DunsfordMage
A Defias Bandit
Smile

Originally Posted by Seerah
A request has been put in for DurabilityFu to have that option.
Thank you

Gonna have a look at Money and Auditor FU as I don't have those two.
12-25-07, 05:10 PM   #519
InterfaceGuy
A Kobold Labourer
Question Spacer

Would it be possible to create a space that could be placed in between or on either side of existing FuBar icons in order to provide more flexibility with their arrangement? This would be especially useful for working with (and around) customized interfaces.

Perhaps the "Show Text" option could show appear as "SpaceFu" and, when choosing "Show Icon," that text would be replaced by a transparent icon of the same length. This would allow you to push the icons around a bit.

I don't anything about creating these, but I imagine that a potential problem would be creating numerous spaces - unless one were to simply go into their respective folders and name each of the separate "SpaceFu" files differently. Obviously it would be easier if there were an option for creating new spaces similar to the process for creating new panels in eePanels.

That's all. I appreciate you taking the time to read my reply. And I thank you for all the great work that you've done.

12-25-07, 09:27 PM   #520
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You can already increase/decrease the spacing between icons (and can have it be different for all three alignments - left, right, center) *or* you can just create multiple bars. One bar in the top left, one in the top right, another in the center if you like. Whatever. FuBar is already so flexible, I don't think you've found all of its options yet.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar plugin requests