02-12-07, 09:27 PM   #1
badboo
A Kobold Labourer

mutilation rogue

could you add the "mutilation" mod to your collection of great mods. This mod tells you when mutilate is ready to be used (ie when the target is poisoned is best) and if the target is immune to poison.
The mutilation button should be in a normal button position as it can be used in and out of stealth, mainly out since it is much more effective when the target is poisoned.

02-16-07, 01:27 PM   #2
dadmanic
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up

Mazzle,

Having issues with the bags. Keeps coming up with an error saying item doesnt fit in container. and when I go to sell the other items bags that pop up dont make sense. Other the UI is a really cool with design and through out.

Dadmanic

02-16-07, 02:28 PM   #3
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by dadmanic
Mazzle,

Having issues with the bags. Keeps coming up with an error saying item doesnt fit in container. and when I go to sell the other items bags that pop up dont make sense. Other the UI is a really cool with design and through out.

Dadmanic
A little more information would help... What class are you playing? A warlock perhaps? Is it happening with all items or just particular items? Are you using the standard bags or Baggins? There are some known issues with shard iirc.

02-16-07, 02:39 PM   #4
dadmanic
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by dadmanic
Mazzle,

Dadmanic

I was using baggins when errors were happening on the item doesnt fit in container but that was to items of dead NPC. Also was having probs when I was playing my Lock with the shard bag. I had extra shards and they were in a different bag and tried to but them in the shard bag and wouldn't let me. Any help on these two issues would be greatfully appreicated.

Dadmanic

02-22-07, 06:24 AM   #5
Obliza
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mod Eaves Drop

Instead of Simple Combat Log
http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/files...893/eavesdrop/

And what I made it look like...

Sorry Mazzle >.< Deleted other post.

02-22-07, 09:01 AM   #6
perrin1977
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I am not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but the button layouts should include racial traits as well, such as the dre racial healing. Every time I update my buttons after getting new skills I have to re-add my racial skill.

Though I guess I could just not use the specialty layouts or I might be missing an option somewhere.

02-22-07, 11:23 AM   #7
iljott

Originally Posted by perrin1977
I am not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but the button layouts should include racial traits as well, such as the dre racial healing. Every time I update my buttons after getting new skills I have to re-add my racial skill.

Though I guess I could just not use the specialty layouts or I might be missing an option somewhere.
Yes, this has been mentioned. The 2.0 / BC racials and talents have not been included yet. It's also in the known issues.

Last edited by iljott : 02-22-07 at 11:34 AM.

03-08-07, 08:50 PM   #8
anselmo
A Murloc Raider
1080o!!! :)

HD Support palease!!!! i really want this to work on my 52" Aquos LCD ... and i refuse to run in anything that 1080p :P i tried the 1.6 ratio but it seems to still freak out some.. and the graphics has large breaks in them for obvious reasons ;P anyways just posting it to the suggestion form

Last edited by anselmo : 03-08-07 at 09:48 PM.

03-09-07, 12:11 AM   #9
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
i gotta say man thtas probbly a ton of work

03-09-07, 02:00 AM   #10
anselmo
A Murloc Raider
im about 2/3 of the way done with it :P there isnt a freaking mod to change the size of hte chat boxes dynamically? BLEH! unless i cant find it.. and i searched all over ;( ill have to go get one.. ct has one in it right?

03-09-07, 09:26 AM   #11
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Unless your Computer/Laptop has the ability to output in 1080i its not going to ever be 1080i.. lol How are you connecting to the LCD? Component? DVI? S-Video? The reason I ask is that each connection has a max resolution associated with it. DVI being the only one that will do 1080i without going thru some sort of Up-converter.

One thing you could try is running it thru a Home Stereo that has the HDMI outputs. The Stereo would be handling the upconversion. Onyl downside I can see is you might not get fullscreen true HD might only get the 4:3 box but in 1080i quality.. lots of variations when it comes to adding non HD outputs to an HD input.

03-09-07, 11:28 AM   #12
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

While there's little chance I'll add another aspect ratio, what specific resolution does your 1080 setup use.

03-09-07, 01:46 PM   #13
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Kierrkian
Unless your Computer/Laptop has the ability to output in 1080i its not going to ever be 1080i.. lol How are you connecting to the LCD? Component? DVI? S-Video? The reason I ask is that each connection has a max resolution associated with it. DVI being the only one that will do 1080i without going thru some sort of Up-converter.

One thing you could try is running it thru a Home Stereo that has the HDMI outputs. The Stereo would be handling the upconversion. Onyl downside I can see is you might not get fullscreen true HD might only get the 4:3 box but in 1080i quality.. lots of variations when it comes to adding non HD outputs to an HD input.
I have the 52" Aquos also, and while I haven't tested it, I'd love to be ale to play on there at some point. Sadly, the Aquos does not have a DVI input, but it does have component/HDMI inputs capable of supporting 1080p, however, I've never seen a mainstream video card (nVidia/ATI) that had great 3D *and* also sported component output. I'd be interested to know what card he's using also, or if he's just using a DVI-HDMI cable (which some have reported decent success with).

03-10-07, 03:58 PM   #14
lardog
A Murloc Raider

by far the best ui layout i have seen!! I have one suggestion. For rogues, put a weapon swap add on. Keep up the excellent work.

03-10-07, 04:25 PM   #15
iljott

Originally Posted by lardog
by far the best ui layout i have seen!! I have one suggestion. For rogues, put a weapon swap add on. Keep up the excellent work.
You can easily use ItemRack which is included in MazzleUI. That's what I do

03-12-07, 07:39 AM   #16
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

just last night, i had a problem with my bg honor add-ons for the dates of the weekends of the bg's pretty much "cant use dates after 2006, switching to dates from 2005" and even then it wouldnt let me access anything with that anymore, should i just update that add-on or whats up? but then again, i didnt have this problem on my other chars, only on my mage... you know, this may have just been the wrong place to post this... sry if it is

Last edited by Mizer18 : 03-12-07 at 08:05 AM.

03-13-07, 09:54 PM   #17
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yes, I'd update the add-on.

03-15-07, 11:45 AM   #18
Ratheri
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I don't know if this is a dumb suggestion or not, but since you've killed most of the other Discord Mods in the UI, and from what I've seen Loz isn't really in a hurry to update any of them anytime soon, you may want to look at including a different unit frame add on... I don't know any specific names, but I do remember seeing a few Ace ones before the switch to Ace2... If someone could find a good one for you (I would but I'm lazy...jk), that would let you kill Discord Library too. I was considering one myself awhile back as a replacement, but I don't remember the name. All I remember was that it looked as good as Discord, but required you to have a working understanding of XML or LUA, sisnce you had to set up the frames by hand as there was no GUI like Discord

Was Disappointed to see KCI was not included, but have subsequently fallen in love with ItemSync, so that's cool.

One last thing... 123noob has gone through the trouble of making a "Skins Pack" for your UI, of which you are certainly aware... anyhow, he did a great job, and I was thinking that if it was workable, you might want to include an option to allow you to switch "Skins".

I write too much, don't I? Hope that's better.

Last edited by Ratheri : 03-15-07 at 12:16 PM.

04-04-07, 02:33 AM   #19
fluxism
A Murloc Raider
AuctioneerPack - includes; !Swatter, Auctioneer, BeanCounter, BtmScanner, Enchantrix, EnhTooltip, Informant, Stubby. I added the full pack the latest MazzleUI as Auctioneer has a few dependencies, and to date I havent encounted any errors or graphical glitches (tho i dont use Enchantrix - Mazzle has a similar addon I believe?).
http://auctioneeraddon.com

MoveAnything - Lets me do a few simple alterations, increasing AuctionHouse window size, removing the cast bar, moving the minimap tracking menu etc. Servers are down as I write, but I seem to recal a bug when you hit ESC to get to the move anything button, it's doubled up over another - so I use the slash /move .
http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/files...oveanything-bc

NoErrorSounds - Super little addon which umm removes the error sounds! You can mash ArcaneExplosion for example and not get that irritating not ready sound.
http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=3976

SpamSentry - AntiGoldSpam - Not actually tried this specific mod as yet, but on my server the gold sellers take the piss with the amount of spam they generate both in /say and in /wisper. going to give this one a whirl when server comes back up. Like to see some sort of anti-gold gizmo in your pack, cos geez, these punks are really starting to bug me.
http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/files...-anti-goldspam

Bagon - Another inventory addon, Cant say I personally like baggins, maybe I just didnt take the time to learn its features.. Bagon has a nice feature set, and for me, with the current build of MazzleUI isn't throwing up any errors.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...59-Bagnon.html

There we are, a few addons I like to add/use instead! Keep the MazzleGasms coming! It's the best compilation I've used to date by far - and when I started Andorhal had walls around it!

Great job.

04-14-07, 04:50 PM   #20
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

I've started using your UI yesterday..must say that my old one was 99% aced based and custom crafted by me..but when i reached 168 addons running started to feel a bit messy

I can say you did a great job on your UI pack (tho took me around 3h to get everything the way i wanted it and to update some addons without any bugs) but if you don't mind id like to suggest you to add all Ace based standalone Lib since many where missing and that was the biggest obstacle to updating Aced mods and to be able to let people insert their own favorite ones. (ofc Ace based)

I strongly quote SpamSentry and Atlas Loot as a must have.

For the rest keep up the great work and hope to see an update version soon.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Add-On and Settings Suggestions OLD