09-26-07, 08:15 PM   #61
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok next problem anyone seen a fix for the Mazzlefizz's MazzleUI: No camera found. Report this mob to Mazzlefizz! not sure why it does this and can't seem anything that could make this happen but it seems that mazzle would know since it tells you to report it hehehe.. this has happened on Deadmire withered bog lords and the crytstal looking mobs in the middle of Shat
09-26-07, 08:47 PM   #62
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Alkar
Ok next problem anyone seen a fix for the Mazzlefizz's MazzleUI: No camera found. Report this mob to Mazzlefizz! not sure why it does this and can't seem anything that could make this happen but it seems that mazzle would know since it tells you to report it hehehe.. this has happened on Deadmire withered bog lords and the crytstal looking mobs in the middle of Shat
This occurs because Blizzard either added new models in this patch or changed the names/paths of them. Since I'd normally go through and manually check all the models in the current WoW version, there's nothing you guys can really do on this other than disable the error message.
09-26-07, 08:50 PM   #63
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

oh how can i disable the error message>? not sure where to do that at and thank you mazzle for the fast answer
09-26-07, 09:23 PM   #64
Buzzkills
A Murloc Raider
So far, through all the bugfixes posted here, Im almost up and running. but i stil have two problems that i cant figure out.

1. My 3d images and health/energy stuff is different from what it used to be. And my target portrait wont show up. And my buffs are all over.(pic 1)
2. My character portrait and equipped items frame is all jacked up off to the side. (pic 2)

Pic1
http://imageigloo.com/viewer.php?id=23631.JPG

Pic 2
http://imageigloo.com/viewer.php?id=13112.JPG
09-26-07, 09:42 PM   #65
ShikyoHayabusa
A Murloc Raider
Gunna Sound Crazy.. but everytime I open my bags, if a merchant does it, or I hit the B key.. I get the tooltip for my Arrows.. Any idea whats up with that one?
09-26-07, 10:06 PM   #66
Maldarian
A Defias Bandit
man.. you guys are all getting further then me.. I cant even get it to mazzify after doing these changes... I must be doing something wrong but cant figure it out
09-27-07, 01:04 AM   #67
Greenthumb
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Alkar
oh how can i disable the error message>? not sure where to do that at and thank you mazzle for the fast answer

To disable this functionality you will need to open MazzleUI_Models.lua and find the following lines and simply remark them out.

PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Human\\MaleNPC\\HumanPeasantMale\\HumanPeasantMaleWoundB.wav");
self:Print("no camera found. Report this mob to Mazzlefizz!")

the easiest way to occomplish this is to add two dashes prior to each line --

so the lines should look like this after you are done.
--PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Human\\MaleNPC\\HumanPeasantMale\\HumanPeasantMaleWoundB.wav");
--self:Print("no camera found. Report this mob to Mazzlefizz!")

these lines should be at line 290 and 291.

it would be best to simply remark them out using the -- method vs. deleting them, so that you can undo it easier in the future should you choose to.

I hope this helps.
09-27-07, 01:25 AM   #68
Lafie
A Murloc Raider
Sorry for offtopic, but i was just wondering what's that "little bag" Over bag and system icons? How it can be turned off? *In Middle-down-right-corner.
09-27-07, 03:31 AM   #69
Egbertus
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by airmaxkd
I don't run reagentinfo so this didn't help Anybody know a fix for the bag tooltips not showing? Otherwise - my Mazzle is working nicely. Thank you to everyone for all the help!!! It is much appreciated.

Same here, I don't run it either. I got my tooltips working in my char view after I edited the ItemRack code as posted previously but no tooltips in my bags or vendour. Thanks for the responce though
09-27-07, 04:09 AM   #70
gremer
A Kobold Labourer
i have everything working back to normal apart from one thing when i open my quest log and open a quest if i don't close the detail of that quest within 10 seconds my fps goes to 0 and i have to alt f4 out was wondering if any one else had this problem and if there was a fix
09-27-07, 05:44 AM   #71
Ridcully
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by gremer
i have everything working back to normal apart from one thing when i open my quest log and open a quest if i don't close the detail of that quest within 10 seconds my fps goes to 0 and i have to alt f4 out was wondering if any one else had this problem and if there was a fix
The fix is to update nQuestLog...
09-27-07, 05:57 AM   #72
hatchetman58
A Murloc Raider
a really stupid question maybe... but wasnt there a way to have it display an xp bar (like the one that's usually above your action bar on the default ui? i could have sworn there was one before but idk... any help would be wonderful

and keep up the good work mazz, i tried most of the addons sepreately and hated them because of how complex they were to setup, but with your addon i too can be one of the cool kids with the heavily modded ui
09-27-07, 06:26 AM   #73
Kynki
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hi,

I have to say I am the same with regards to sorting out the errors with MazzleUI since the 2.2 patch. I am a complete n00b when it come to lua stuff and really don't understand any of it. I have trawled through most of the related posts here on the forum and have read nothing that helps. With regards to Meio's original post in this thread, I basically did this off my own back last night, as I thought it could be the only way to get things going again. I reinstalled the UI and ran aceupdater, but still I had problems

For the most part I can play WoW, but there are random issues I am finding the more I play, the worst one being no tooltip, whatever item I hover my mouse over (either in bag or bank or on character) I get no info at all. The old arcHUD remains on my screen and I can't get rid of it.

Any hoo, I have been using the UI for over 6 months, I can't play WoW without it any more (sad I know) I really do hope Mazzle keeps supporting this product, cos it is without question the BEST. I am sorry to hear you don't play WoW any more and I would consider that a big answer to the questions about you continuing to support. With any luck some other clever ppl will continue your excellent work.

Thank in advance
09-27-07, 06:54 AM   #74
Draigslayer
A Murloc Raider
Followed the instructions from the first post and am getting

[2007/09/27 13:43:23-4-x1]: WitchHunt\WitchHunt.lua:14: AceAddon: AceOO-2.0: Library "Parser-3.0" does not exist.
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:133: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:86>
(tail call): ?:
AceAddon-2.0-46764 (Ace2):974: in function `new'
WitchHunt\WitchHunt.lua:14: in main chunk
2007/09/27 13:43:39-4-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73>:
<in C code>: in function `TinyTipAnchor_Original_GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor'
TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:382: in function `ActionButton_SetTooltip':
MazzleUI-1.1\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:145: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:139>
<in C code>: in function `SecureStateAnchor_RunChild'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":3: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

I also can't open my mail, when I click on a mail box it opens the bags but not the mail window.

When I installed it freshly the auction house window was back in its normal place but every time I closed it and reopened it would shift diagonally left and up. Resulting in the same problem I have shown in this forum post.
09-27-07, 07:16 AM   #75
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Draigslayer
Followed the instructions from the first post and am getting

[2007/09/27 13:43:23-4-x1]: WitchHunt\WitchHunt.lua:14: AceAddon: AceOO-2.0: Library "Parser-3.0" does not exist.
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:133: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:86>
AceAddon-2.0-46764 (Ace2):974: in function `new'
WitchHunt\WitchHunt.lua:14: in main chunk
2007/09/27 13:43:39-4-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: in function <Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73>:
TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:143: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTipAnchor.lua:140>
MazzleUI-1.1\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:145: in function <Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:139>

I also can't open my mail, when I click on a mail box it opens the bags but not the mail window.

When I installed it freshly the auction house window was back in its normal place but every time I closed it and reopened it would shift diagonally left and up. Resulting in the same problem I have shown in this forum post.
Parser-3.0 library isn't in Mazzle. I recall successfully adding it several weeks ago (because something I updated demanded it) with no problems. You can likely download & add it without incident.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
09-27-07, 07:17 AM   #76
Piper
A Murloc Raider
Hello, I followed most of the tips on in tihs post and my Mazzle seems to work ok now. Except, when I hit Esc, Key Binding, I am not able to bind any keys with "shift" "Ctrl" "Alt" combo.

Usually I just click one of them, hold it down, and click another key and I am set. Right now, everytime I click any of these 3 keys, it will say Keybindiong Successful but it doesn't actually do anything.

I replaced the bongos version that comes with MazzleUI 1.1 with bongos2. thats' the only thing that I might have "altered".

thanks in advance
09-27-07, 07:28 AM   #77
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Angry

Originally Posted by Piper
Hello, I followed most of the tips on in tihs post and my Mazzle seems to work ok now. Except, when I hit Esc, Key Binding, I am not able to bind any keys with "shift" "Ctrl" "Alt" combo.

Usually I just click one of them, hold it down, and click another key and I am set. Right now, everytime I click any of these 3 keys, it will say Keybindiong Successful but it doesn't actually do anything.

I replaced the bongos version that comes with MazzleUI 1.1 with bongos2. thats' the only thing that I might have "altered".

thanks in advance

That right thar is a HUGE alteration. While the UI will work with any bar mod, none of the bindings/button placement will work. Well, let me say, button placement will NOT work and bindings MIGHT work. I'm sure Mazz will correct me if I'm wrong :-(

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
09-27-07, 07:44 AM   #78
Draigslayer
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Brem
Parser-3.0 library isn't in Mazzle. I recall successfully adding it several weeks ago (because something I updated demanded it) with no problems. You can likely download & add it without incident.
Thanks that's cleared the 1 bugsac issue.

Still getting

2007/09/27 14:50:45-12-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:74: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):

I think I have also worked out why my mail window, auction house window etc have moved partially or fully off the screen. Once I have moved them from their original position they seem to move randomly next time I open said window. Which results in them moving into places where I can't click on the top bar and move them back.

Is there anyway to lock the quest/mail/bank/auction house windows in place?

Last edited by Draigslayer : 09-27-07 at 07:55 AM.
09-27-07, 09:58 AM   #79
Egbertus
A Murloc Raider
Just another thing, I seem to get 2 cooldown timers at the same time now after updating to 1.1. The real issue is that one is floating over my char and it raelly gets in the way.
I diabled all the timer addons but to no avail, that one just pops up again and agan.
Can someone please tell me where to get rid of it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_092707_165000.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	1428  
09-27-07, 10:02 AM   #80
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Egbertus
Just another thing, I seem to get 2 cooldown timers at the same time now after updating to 1.1. The real issue is that one is floating over my char and it raelly gets in the way.
I diabled all the timer addons but to no avail, that one just pops up again and agan.
Can someone please tell me where to get rid of it

your problem is either chronometer or hourglass
hit the mazzle button goto addons and scroll down to them and unlock or /chron unlock works and /hourglass anchor

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle 1.1 Fresh/New Installation after patch 2.2