05-04-07, 08:28 PM   #61
blahism
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The consistency and how everything fits is what i love about mazzle - keep it up!!!
05-25-07, 08:55 AM   #62
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Unbelieveable!

Mazzlefizz! I'm new to this game (started just before the 2.1 patch), and although I have had a few problems in the beginning (w/ cart...) this is still the best UI I have seen. I would like to send you a donation. Your hard work deserves something.

Last night I deleted Cart... from my addons, and then I reloaded it as a stand alone. I only had a few minutes to test it, but it seemed to work.

Do you think I'll have problems in the future?

Thank again for this wonder UI and Wizard.
05-25-07, 01:23 PM   #63
Voonka
A Cyclonian
I've been praising this UI to everyone I know and I thought it was about time to let you know what I likes! As an avid Mazzlim I had been watching this thing in forums since about half way through the project. I was drawn to it because I had made a UI that looked a lot like this using the discord mods and then adding in my own separate mods. Of course appearances aren't everything and I had no good way of managing my addons in game, so needless to say when I opened your options center I was pretty excited. This is by far the cleanest and best planned UI I think people will ever see in this game. Just from the looks of your add on selection its evident that you thought of nearly everything to suit every player. I'm sure I'm not the only person who appreciates your work for other classes. Most mages who make UIs make mage UIs and of course the same for each respective class. Your UI, however, works for every class. I have played every class to a minimum of 24 and most to 30 and this UI makes every class easier to play.

In sumation I would just like to say that compiling the most useful add-ons into a pretty UI is a great thing to do, but combining looks, the best add-ons, and flawless functionality into one UI is what has made MazzleUI a legend in its own time.
07-02-07, 09:05 AM   #64
donofthedead
A Fallenroot Satyr
What I Really Like

1) Lightheaded!! Thanks a ton for integrating this into 1.1.
2) Look/feel & organization of Mazzle as a whole
3) Mazzifier. I work with computer networks and systems for a living, but the rest of my guild does not. I can figure most things out, however for installation the Mazzifier keeps me from having to walk all of them through the entire process!
4) The slick Cartographer zone maps
5) Raid frame hot-swapping and organization options.
6) The integration of guild friendly apps. i.e. KHL Threat, Damage Meters.
7) That somewhat... cute... gnome that's taken over my Undead char's UI.
07-02-07, 08:08 PM   #65
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
One thing I forgot - I really like the tooltips that popup when mousing over an item link in the Chat frame - is Prat what is doing that?

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

07-02-07, 08:26 PM   #66
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Flarin
One thing I forgot - I really like the tooltips that popup when mousing over an item link in the Chat frame - is Prat what is doing that?
hover-links in tekKompare
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-02-07, 11:29 PM   #67
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
well...ive been around for a while (posting here and there....) so i might as well post here

i must say, the configurability (is that a word? it is now!!!) of the Mazzle UI for the user is probably why i love it so much....that and an interesting sense of humor displayed about the faq/ui itself (havent done the "out loud" mazzlegasms yet....im afraid id be embarassed....so i hold it in )

the new editions are perfect (although i have my own additions that i usually use alongside mazzleUI....auctioneer, atlasloot (because im used to it), automaton (just so i dont forget to click the repair/sell buttons when i hit vendors)

keep up the good work mazzle...
07-02-07, 11:35 PM   #68
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by vampiricwound
(just so i dont forget to click the repair/sell buttons when i hit vendors)
Just in case you haven't found them yet, GarbageFu places a recycle bin icon on your vendor window which you can then click to sell all of your gray items (you may be able to configure it to sell all white, too), and DurabilityFu will give you a popup when you visit a vendor that you can repair at to remind you to repair. Both of these mods are already included in MazzleUI.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-03-07, 02:43 AM   #69
malad
A Murloc Raider
I'd like to say that Dr. Damage is a great addition to the compilation. I think it does a much more effective job than SpellTips did.
07-03-07, 05:45 AM   #70
alan120880
An Aku'mai Servant

First off i dont think i can play with out mazzelUI, so i lavish my praise on u Mazzel. Thank you for this wonderful UI.

i like all aspects of the UI but in general the keybindings are my favorite. maybe i am just dumb but i never thought of using the feature in the way that u have. i allways jsut had mine numbered 1-= and then Shift- 1-= but the way they are spread across the keypad in a logical and simple manner is genius. it is almost instinctive where they are

Also the addition of lightheaded is brilliant on the new version i always had it running on the previouse version so i think it is great how u have added it in.

every time i play i find another feature that i like or i find useful

so enough rabbiting from some one who is very grateful,

07-03-07, 07:24 AM   #71
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Seerah
Just in case you haven't found them yet, GarbageFu places a recycle bin icon on your vendor window which you can then click to sell all of your gray items (you may be able to configure it to sell all white, too), and DurabilityFu will give you a popup when you visit a vendor that you can repair at to remind you to repair. Both of these mods are already included in MazzleUI.
yep, i know.....im even more lazy than that
07-09-07, 11:22 AM   #72
Banzai5150
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I love this UI. I used Cosmos when I first came to the game, then tried other compilations and ended up making my own. What I really love is that you have just about all the addons I was using, but a few that I didn't know about that make my life easier.

The true test of this UI was when I loaded it on my GF's puter. She just started playing WoW recently and was fine with the blizz UI. Then I gave her a few addons that I can't play the game without. She complained about the addons all the time, wh's this here, what's that do? I put Mazzle on and she is in love with it. So thanks for making her Happy and not yelling at me
07-10-07, 04:56 AM   #73
makrilen
A Defias Bandit
I love that addon who sorts ur items in categories, dont know its name though. And the simplicity of this ui, no lua editing, no tweaking and stuff to make things look right, its like you press what you want and suddenly you have it there. The FAQ/Options window, so many easy things that you have to go on forums and stuff to fix, now u can fix it ingame easily.

Just like to say one thing about this ui; AWESOME!
07-10-07, 05:44 PM   #74
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

This is an amazing addon, to be honest, nearly everything in it is perfect for me. It's the only interface I ever found that I did NOT have to go to an external source for any features I might need. (excluding GEM, which my guild demanded I get.) If anything, I like most the thought that was put into addon choices. There's something for everything, maintaining the minimalist ideal the entire time. Great job Mazzle, keep up the excellent work!
07-25-07, 05:46 PM   #75
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I'm loving the update. Thanks for integrating the NQuest and the Ace Updater to make it so easy to keep things current on my own. Thanks also for integrating Deadly Boss Mods, even though I really do like BigWigs better - and I love LIttle Wigs. I finally lived through a Jackhammer in heroic mech...

But most of my guild use DBM.
09-29-07, 04:12 AM   #76
xXAshlinaXx
A Kobold Labourer
Love the New Skins

I love the fact that you have included new skins for mazzle The night elf one is really nice for my druid. A girly pink one would be cool for my gnome mage pls !
10-15-07, 06:33 PM   #77
sfreedom20
A Murloc Raider
I really like how smooth the ui is, also i like how character and target bars are set up. The lighthheaded quest log thing is really cool too.
11-26-07, 09:51 AM   #78
cbarthel
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mazzle Me!

Let's see, where do I start?

I've used plenty of other mods and, like many others have already stated, hated remembering all the freaking slash commands. That's if the mod author actually implemented commands!

1) Mazzle is simple and easy to use

2) Layout and button configuration is perfect. The last patch I had to temporarily switch to so something else until Mazzle could come out with 1.11. I went INSANE! I couldn't find my buttons, skills where in wrong places, etc. I don't think I could play WoW without the Mazzle UI.

3) Love the skins. I'm trying to make my own now

4) Love Mazzlefier, and the options menus.

Now, if I had a Mazzlefier for my real life
12-01-07, 12:16 PM   #79
Mitral
A Murloc Raider
What I really like........

The fact that there is a hell of a lot more information presented whilst playing. Simple things like the aloft timer when flying. It gives me the amount of time that I can nip out for a quick cigarette.

The virtual sack is excellent.

The inclusion of fubar so that you can still add your own addons if required.

Spell timers come in very handy for an affliction lock.

All in all, one of the best, if not the best, UI's out there.
01-27-08, 02:46 PM   #80
MrRotten
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Talking Joining the gang...

I just recently transitioned over to MazzieUI, and there are so many things that I like about this UI. I figured I'd join the gang here and give my praises!

In order, 1 being most fav...

1.) MazzieHUD - WOW, I used to hate having a HUD.. any UI that I downloaded I would disable it and/or junk it. However the MazzieHUD is really nice. Definably my most favorite part of this UI!!

2.) Setup Options - WOW, it was right there with the HUD!! The fact you can install this add-on, and just configure it within seconds of creating a new toon to fit whatever TOON/Play style/Settings that you want.. Every single toon has a different layout even before I used MazzieUI.. This UI just makes setting up each of my toons so much easier. Its just unreal the level of detail that went into this project.. GREAT GREAT JOB! So easy too, and saves TONS of time!!

3.) 3D Models - This is a very nice touch to this UI... At first I thought I wouldn't really care about having it, but it is pretty nice to see. Shoot, my wife even liked it, and she is "Mrs. Basic UI" WoW addict... So I was surprised of her reaction to the UI too!

4.) The MAZZIE community - Last, but certainly not least: Every person affiliated with this project, and all the people that have downloaded it, all the people that come to this site to assist people and help others get it setup. All the time that went into this project, all the time that goes into helping people and giving advice is just GREAT! Not only is the UI probably THE BEST out there to date, but the support for this project is top notch bar none!!! I strongly recommend this UI to anyone that I come across not just because it is a great UI, but because of the support for it.

KUDDOS to everyone that helped with this project, KUDDOS to everyone that takes the time to come here and support the growth of this project.. whether it is advice/tips/help on issues, or submitting fixes to help keep it up to date and current. Everyone involved are a great bunch of people and I wish I could hang with each of ya in game!

Shadowsong:

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What You Really Like Thread