03-27-09, 12:00 PM   #1
acapela
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by seebs View Post
I've duplicated acapela's probelm with the warhorse, and also the solution to it.

In retrospect, I probably should have just made it an action button and dragged the spell there.
doh! action button! doh! (acapela is smacking his head right now, wondering what planet his brain is on ).

i guess i have just gotten out of the habit of using action mappings (given how many bars and buttons Macaroon can generate, and given that i take extensive advantage of this with my feral Druid, and will take even more extensive advantage of it when the multi-spec feature arrives in WoW 3.1, i run out of action mapping headroom fairly easily). of course, there would be no problem with it for a handful of selected things (like, for instance, summoned mounts). doh!

thanks .
Zippy said it best: "All life is a BLUR of Republicans and Meat!"

Last edited by acapela : 03-27-09 at 12:12 PM.

03-28-09, 04:51 PM   #2
Froagh
A Murloc Raider

OK, so has anyone done a "how to" for the settings? The dialog box below?

Someone showed me how to do a bar that popped up when I equipped a fishing pole (very cool) I dont know how to do customs like that. What to type and why.

Anyway It would be a cool thread that could explain the ins and outs of the dialog box. I know there is soooooooo much that this addon does and I have barely learned it.

Last edited by Froagh : 03-28-09 at 05:07 PM.

04-01-09, 10:08 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
This thread is now closed and support for Macaroon has been moved to a new thread, here.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Macaroon unofficial thread and docs: Feel the World of Macros!