02-10-07, 01:06 PM   #121
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by BigMichi1
i noticed after mazzifying my warlock ui this little button in the right top corner. it's the button for creating a firestone. i think this one is misplaced, because all other buttons like soulstone and magicstone are at the bottom.
Read the known issues at the top of the thread.

02-10-07, 01:09 PM   #122
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mechrior
sorry it took a while to reply......
I havent used wowace updater since i installed mazzle UI.... was not sure if it would break one of the mods

Would it be safe to do so as it seems the problem i have been having with characterinfo is only on my 56 paladin
Actually, I asked b/c I thought you may have updated to a version that doesn't have the fix for that bug in it. I did see a new version posted recently. I'm not sure if they've incorporated the fix into it yet.

02-10-07, 01:12 PM   #123
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Rastwo
Don't know if this is fixable, but when I log in and I'm getting hit, the default blizzard UI target window and player health/mana window will pop up. When I get back to normal, the mazzle 3D target window comes up, along with my 3D health/mana window, however, the default blizzard target window remains.

The first SS is of me just after I logged in. I'm in combat with something hitting me.

The second one is of me out of combat, with the blizzard target bar at the top still there.

Looks like your unit frames aren't showing up either. Since DUF also hides the blizzard frames, it sound like it's not running. I'd check for errors or make sure it is enabled.

02-10-07, 01:14 PM   #124
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Linuske
Smart buff runs, but I can't configure him with mazzle ui, I must configure it myself ^^
Interesting. Please send me the SmartBuff.lua file from your character saved variables folder. I'd like to see if I'm creating invalid settings for the french client.

02-10-07, 01:16 PM   #125
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Question safe?

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Actually, I asked b/c I thought you may have updated to a version that doesn't have the fix for that bug in it. I did see a new version posted recently. I'm not sure if they've incorporated the fix into it yet.
popped this on the support forum too so whichever you answer is fine..... is it safe to use the wowace updater?!

02-10-07, 01:18 PM   #126
Spennig
A Murloc Raider
I didn't see anyone else commenting on this...

As a hunter, and using the Fizzwidget Trackmenu (which i thought was included in the Mazzifyer, if not than just shoot me now.

With the minimap at the bottom center, when the menu drops it cuts off the tracking options, leaving me unable to switch easily to track humanoids and others. poked a bit at Fizzy's code, but didn't see a way to make it expand up instead of down which would fix the problem, or is there something else I can do? I feel pitiful, but I'm dependent on that tracker-switcher option.

* Description of what happened and what led to it. What mazzifier settings you used, if applicable.

- Using the basic hunter setup with some of the settings turned off...

* Your aspect ratio or resolution

- 1024x768, UI scaled most of the way down, but I'm not a gnome, so I can't handle the smallest.

* Class, level, race

- Hunter, 34, Belf

* Which button layout you chose (if it has to do with buttons)

- Mazzle Hunter

* Any extra add-ons you may be using

- some additional features for Cartographer and FuBar, but nothing that should have crossed into this.

02-10-07, 01:21 PM   #127
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Spennig
I didn't see anyone else commenting on this...

As a hunter, and using the Fizzwidget Trackmenu (which i thought was included in the Mazzifyer, if not than just shoot me now.

With the minimap at the bottom center, when the menu drops it cuts off the tracking options, leaving me unable to switch easily to track humanoids and others. poked a bit at Fizzy's code, but didn't see a way to make it expand up instead of down which would fix the problem, or is there something else I can do? I feel pitiful, but I'm dependent on that tracker-switcher option.
The version I include has it growing up. Did you update yours or something?

02-10-07, 01:22 PM   #128
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mechrior
popped this on the support forum too so whichever you answer is fine..... is it safe to use the wowace updater?!
I don't think I can answer that any better than I did in the FAQ. :/

02-10-07, 01:24 PM   #129
Spennig
A Murloc Raider
The version I include has it growing up. Did you update yours or something?
I didn't think I did.. hmm.. I'll go re-install that part then. Thanks!

02-10-07, 01:55 PM   #130
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by trickdaemon
I don't see page changing buttons like for mages fire and frost, and I cannot change raid layouts how can I fix this?
Anything? I miss this ui

02-10-07, 02:02 PM   #131
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I added the reason why stance changing is getting messed up for some people into the known issues lists.

Remember, don't use any of the default blizzard mechanism to switch pages if you're using a layout that automatically switches pages based on stance or form. In fact, I'd unbind them. Switching pages manually confuses Bongos and puts it in an inconsistent state.

And trickdaemon, those control boxes don't exist b/c they were something done by DAB. You can still switch by using the standard Blizzard page changing mechanism.

(Note: it's ok in this case b/c the mage layout is NOT one that automatically switches based on stance or form.)

02-10-07, 02:39 PM   #132
Linuske
A Murloc Raider
Interesting. Please send me the SmartBuff.lua file from your character saved variables folder. I'd like to see if I'm creating invalid settings for the french client.
Ok I'm sending that

Thanks mazzle

02-10-07, 03:35 PM   #133
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Arrow dont hurt me!

I don't think I can answer that any better than I did in the FAQ. :/
I prostrate myself infront of you with a sword in hand ready to recieve my punishment..... it was in the FAQ..... cant see how i missed it at all..... thanks for the list of your modded addons.... wont update those..... i was mainly worried about updating cartographer and fubar
once again i appologise for being a fool.

02-10-07, 03:44 PM   #134
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
I added the reason why stance changing is getting messed up for some people into the known issues lists.

Remember, don't use any of the default blizzard mechanism to switch pages if you're using a layout that automatically switches pages based on stance or form. In fact, I'd unbind them. Switching pages manually confuses Bongos and puts it in an inconsistent state.

And trickdaemon, those control boxes don't exist b/c they were something done by DAB. You can still switch by using the standard Blizzard page changing mechanism.

(Note: it's ok in this case b/c the mage layout is NOT one that automatically switches based on stance or form.)
So range changing on say, my 70 hunter, won't work anymore?

02-10-07, 03:54 PM   #135
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Changing pages based on range is no longer possible in WoW. On the hunter layout, you can use the 'F' key to switch pages.

I will probably change the layout during the next button review to have both pages visible.

02-10-07, 04:19 PM   #136
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Changing pages based on range is no longer possible in WoW. On the hunter layout, you can use the 'F' key to switch pages.

I will probably change the layout during the next button review to have both pages visible.
You could put the aspects on the leftside of the minimap with shift f1-f5, and use melee abilities as shift 1-5

02-10-07, 04:39 PM   #137
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I've Noticed that when you ungroup that sometimes pets that were in the group don't disappear from the right side of the screen.

a /console reloadui will fix it, so its not all that big of a deal. but i thought i would mention it anyways.

I did not think to take a screenshot this time, but i will next time

----

* 1024x768 Aspect ratio
* Druid, 52, Tauren
* No extra addons

02-10-07, 05:50 PM   #138
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
My action bars are currently messed up on my chars, everything is switched around as in on my rogue feint is now 1, kick 2, etc.... How can I fix this?

edit: My raid frames are also off screen, :/

# Description of what happened and what led to it:Logged in my alt, actions are messed up.
# If there's an error message, the exact error.: no error
# Your aspect ratio or resolution:1280x1024
# rogue, 18, belf
# Which button layout you chose (if it has to do with buttons) mazzle's rogue layout

Last edited by trickdaemon : 02-10-07 at 06:01 PM.

02-10-07, 05:58 PM   #139
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you want a response, follow the posting guidelines described in the initial post.

02-10-07, 06:02 PM   #140
Anorexiac
A Murloc Raider
I'm a Warlock and love the mazzleUI, but when I tried the UI this happened after a while:

It's the "Create firestone" icon that suddenly shows up and I don't know how to fix that...

I tried to "re-mazzle" it with the mazzifier but it comes back after a while.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD