01-07-09, 05:52 PM   #141
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Found it. It's MinnaPlan.

/MinnaPlan for options. It's a raid structuring tool, looks handy if you're familiar with how it works (I've not had the opportunity to use, but I may try it). If need to see where it's dl page is, search Curse.
01-08-09, 12:27 PM   #142
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Hmm I doubt it's Minnaplan as I have that disabled since my raiders know all the fights I didn't really need it. I'm gonna check CT raid assist again in case it's something to do with the new version of that. Thanks for trying anyway Yhor
01-08-09, 02:45 PM   #143
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Bens View Post
Hmm I doubt it's Minnaplan as I have that disabled since my raiders know all the fights I didn't really need it. I'm gonna check CT raid assist again in case it's something to do with the new version of that. Thanks for trying anyway Yhor

Hmm, yeah Bens, I haven't a clue if it isn't one of those. Good luck finding it and let us in on the solution when you do.
01-09-09, 10:30 PM   #144
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Well I finally figured it out and it seems it was the stormstrike macro I was using which I had copied from the WOW forums class site which was causing it to mark my target with a skull whenever I hit SS
01-10-09, 07:18 PM   #145
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
hey guys

sorry i havent been about to help and support you users.

my wife has just given birth to our first child, a baby girl, and unfortunately for you lot, your going to have to come second.

i will keep looking in when i can and provide what help i can. yhor, i would like to thank you for supporting the users here and owe you a great debt for keeping the help up to date

as soon as things settle down in and little one is in a sleeping pattern, i will work on an auto config for the core addons in the pack.

just hang tight i will be back

mikey2k
01-11-09, 02:30 PM   #146
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Hey Mikey not a problem and congratulations to you. Hope both your baby and wife are doing good and are healthy and I wish you good luck in the future.
01-12-09, 08:10 AM   #147
Archania
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Congrats to you and your wife!!
Child puts everything second now...
01-19-09, 07:58 AM   #148
Archania
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I installed FreshUI over the weekend.
Got it all setup. I have 3 issues though:
1) I have the mob casting bar checked in wow's option area but can't see it on the screen. Something I need to do to make it show up? The only way I know if a caster mob is casting is to watch its animation.
2) For the icon bar on the right above the hit windows- I see where my food is but it doesn't show anything for drinks. What addon to modify it so it will include drinks?
3) I get a Fatality Error when I log in. It looks like its from Discord (spelling might be off) something about the Z key. It comes up on the screen but disappears quickly. I have logged and come back in several times to read it.

I removed The Huds display too. I don't like it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited by Archania : 01-19-09 at 08:05 AM.
01-19-09, 09:21 AM   #149
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Archania View Post
I installed FreshUI over the weekend.
Got it all setup. I have 3 issues though:
1) I have the mob casting bar checked in wow's option area but can't see it on the screen. Something I need to do to make it show up? The only way I know if a caster mob is casting is to watch its animation.
2) For the icon bar on the right above the hit windows- I see where my food is but it doesn't show anything for drinks. What addon to modify it so it will include drinks?
3) I get a Fatality Error when I log in. It looks like its from Discord (spelling might be off) something about the Z key. It comes up on the screen but disappears quickly. I have logged and come back in several times to read it.

I removed The Huds display too. I don't like it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2 is autobar
01-19-09, 09:30 AM   #150
Archania
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks Yhor for that one.
01-19-09, 09:38 AM   #151
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

No problem. About the error, is it game killing or is it just a login error? With so many addons, there's bound to be something in there not playing nice. If it isn't actually breaking anything, there's likely nothing to worry about. Posting the error (look in bugsack) would be the only way to figure out your problem.

As for the casting bar, did you try disabling default to begin with? I'm pretty sure (75%) you'll find a castbar pop up if you disable the default. I'll look after work to see what castbar is in Freshui.
01-19-09, 09:51 AM   #152
Archania
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The error in the beginning is just for login. It doesn't effect me at all playing.
The casting bar is checked in the default Wow options. It just doesn't pop up when fighting a casting mob. I don't know if its related to the DHud addon which I turned off simply because I don't like it.
Thanks again for your help.
Ohh and since I play a Shaman. I noticed that my weapon buffs are still at the top right corner and not above my character on the lower left. Not that this makes a big deal... its just something that I thought was interesting.. Makes me look around my screen more.. lol

Last edited by Archania : 01-19-09 at 09:54 AM.
01-20-09, 11:32 AM   #153
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Hey Archania I had the exact same problem with my weapon imbues appearing in the top right corner. Mikey2k suggested using Satrina Buff Frames which I did and that solved the problem for me. If you want to try it install the file then in game type /sbf options and go through the tabs and uncheck everything so no buffs actually show up from it and then you only see DUF's buffs.
01-24-09, 09:01 PM   #154
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Hey Mikey one quick question. Since the patch I can no longer change anything in my drop down menu where my char is. I can't set an instance to heroic or change to master looter or any of the other options. The list shows up just nothing highlights. Not sure what's up with it any suggestions?
01-25-09, 12:25 AM   #155
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
Hey Mikey one quick question. Since the patch I can no longer change anything in my drop down menu where my char is. I can't set an instance to heroic or change to master looter or any of the other options. The list shows up just nothing highlights. Not sure what's up with it any suggestions?
yep aware of this, its another xml change, ill look at this at some point toay and post a fix

blizzard just love to tinker lol
01-25-09, 09:44 AM   #156
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Hope it's easily sorted and i'll wait for an update from you. Another question I have is is there any other unit frame besides DUF that will work along side Zmob as my guild will be starting 25 man's soon and DUF just isn't cutting it and there has been no update on Discord forums about even a potential fix.
01-25-09, 10:07 AM   #157
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
Hope it's easily sorted and i'll wait for an update from you. Another question I have is is there any other unit frame besides DUF that will work along side Zmob as my guild will be starting 25 man's soon and DUF just isn't cutting it and there has been no update on Discord forums about even a potential fix.

its something i have been working on, the lag only seems to happen if there are multiple mobs, so im guessing it has something to do with the damage output text.

my theory is that since blizzard now have their own scrolling combat text there is a conflict between the 2 as duf also likes to watch damage output. there also seems to be a problem if the max amount of buffs and debuffs are not being watched so maybe another conflict here

would seem that even though blizzard give us the option to make addons, they dont really like it lol, but with increasing graphics load and addons becoming more complex we are going to see a lot more conflicts.

anyway ill hit the drawing board now and see about coming up with a fix for the menus and ill try again to plug that memory leak
01-25-09, 08:07 PM   #158
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
ok have uploaded a fix for the menus on the widescreen version of the ui,

this can be found under additional files. this will also work on all versions of the ui from widescreen to normal modes

would also like to add a partial fix for 25 man raids, after testing out the options i have noticed if you type /duf a option box will appear

up top are the catagories, ie self, party, target and so on

if you go to the self, party, target, pet and focas tabs and hide damage overlay option down the left hand side, you should find performance increases a great deal. i have tested this out in sm by pull pretty much most of the instance and burning them down with aoe

let me know how you get on
01-28-09, 11:12 AM   #159
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
Hey Mikey menu works now thank you. I will test the DUF fix later this week when I run a 25 man raid but I already changed the settings you said and noticed an improvement in 10 man naxx last night so hopefully it will be the same for heroic naxx.
01-28-09, 06:32 PM   #160
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
Hey Mikey menu works now thank you. I will test the DUF fix later this week when I run a 25 man raid but I already changed the settings you said and noticed an improvement in 10 man naxx last night so hopefully it will be the same for heroic naxx.
kk cool, like i said i had some good results and if this is the case i might just remove the code altogether from the version i have.

on another note i have started to repair the other discord mods aswell, i have completed a working version of discord art and at the moment im about 80% done with discord action bars, just putting it out there if anyone is interested

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Freshui - Mazzle wannabe