09-15-05, 02:16 PM   #1
Esamynn
Featured Artist
Premium Member
Featured
GroupHeal

Group Heal

Current Version: 1.5.1

This AddOn is designed to add a healing button beside the portrait of each party member that the player can simply click on to cast a healing spell on that party member. The intention is for the mod to automatically scale the rank of healing used based on the current health of the member being targeted. Upto 3 spells per target are supported, with Priest's Lesser Heal, Heal and Greater Heal being scaled as one spell. The mod also adds an option to bind keys to each of the 15 buttons. Healing spells that are level restricted, such as Renew and Regrowth are scaled based on the target's level instead of their current health. The affects of +Healing Gear are taken into affect when choosing spell ranks, but buffs that add to healing affects such as Blessing of Light are not accounted for.

The RaidHeal extension included with this AddOn extends the capabilities of GroupHeal to the Raid environment. RaidHeal currently supports CT_RaidAssist, Nymbia's Perl Unitframes and the default Blizzard Raid UI.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...php?s=&id=3919

Comments and Suggestions are welcome.

Please take advantage of my new WoWI portal site at http://jbcc.wowinterface.com/ I will be using this site from now on to track feature requests and bug reports.

Please do not tell me that other AddOns already do exactly the same thing (in a fashion that suggests there is no point to my efforts). This is my AddOn and I have designed it primarily around my own needs. I am sharing it with you all out of the goodness of my own heart.

Features implemented in this version:
  • French and German Spell data translations (UI has yet to be translated)
  • Weakened Soul indication on PW:S buttons now takes the form of a 15 second, target specific, cooldown

Features that will be in the next major version:
  • button size settings

Features Currently Under Development:
  • button position settings
  • Minimum and Maximum Rank Options for each spell
  • click casting
  • target buttons for Friendly Targets who are not in your Party/Raid Group

Last edited by Esamynn : 06-20-06 at 12:27 AM. Reason: minor version release

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » GroupHeal